CHAPTER TWELVE

(if you already read this sorry, we changed a few things, and it's longer: i suggest you read it again)

Amelia's pov:

I felt like I was fuming like I was about to burst, Madison noticed and held my hand trying to calm me, you could basically see the anger in my eyes, the audacity this man had, to be smirking right at me.

I calmed down as fast I possibly could and smiled right at the girl, "Have fun," I said with my smile disappearing giving them both a bitchy look, and walked past them, my shoulder purposely hitting Mattheo's chest.

Madison followed behind me as she tried to talk to me, "Ames, ignore him, he's trying to step on your feet don't let him do so." She rubs my back as I thought about it and decided to go home early tomorrow since it would be Christmas Eve.

"I'm so happy you'll be there through Christmas." I hugged her as we put our backs against the giant rock we were just sitting on and laid there looking directly into the stars, and basically just talked shit about Mattheo.

The rest of the night wasn't much, I basically went back to my dorm and took a fat nap after.

Waking up a few minutes before dawn, changing from my uniform into a tanktop and shorts before getting into bed and reading a book, I got up walking through the empty small hall before the stairs, reaching down I got myself a water bottle was about to walk back up till Draco had entered, He was high and drunk, I could tell from his face, the certain face he has when he does both at the same time.

Tripping through his way out of the entrance and into the common room, he looked at me and smiled with his teeth out, "Amey baybee, helloooo." his words being slower and longer.

He came upto me and grabbed my face slightly, making my cheeks go upwards as they were squished, "Woww yo- you're so pretty!" He said slightly laughing, "Oh my god, Draco cmon, sit down while I get you a glass of water." I said putting my water down and giving him a glass of his own.

He sat down on the sofa admiring me as I walked towards him, helping him drink his water and fixing his hair that was messed up, he took a few sips and looked at me again, "I have the best girlfriend in the world." He smiled at me, causing me to laugh "I'm not your girlfriend, anymore." I said letting go of his hair sitting down next to him, "Shhh, don't ruin the moment, in my head, you'll always be mine. I never loved anyone as much as you." He said as he laid down on my thighs, the words he had just said making me lose my smile, thinking about how hopeless he might be with no one there for him, except the slut, Ava, of course, in everything he must be going through.

"I'm sorry, Draco, for not being there for you as much as I could." I said in pure guilt.

"Just let me lay here for now, Ames, shut up while I go to sleep." He said as he snuggled against me.

"No, no Draco, let's get you up into bed." I made myself clear and walked with him upstairs, making sure he won't trip.

As we walked through the dorms, I hear moaning and grunts from inside of Mattheo's dorm, my mind thinking about everything he's doing inside of those walls, I held my tears in.

I quickly entered Draco's dorm with him, helping him change into some pajamas and sitting him down onto his bed.

"Oh, how much I missed taking care of drunk Draco." I said with nothing but sarcasm.

"I missed you in general." He replied.

I smiled at him about to leave the room, "Amelia... Please stay tonight?" He kindly asked.

I thought about it, he probably is in a really bad place right now, feeling so alone. I guess it wouldn't hurt to stay the night.

"Okay, but scoot over, big bum." I giggled as I got into bed next to him, he hugged onto my tiny body as if he never wants to let go, his cold hands gripped against my skin making me feel tingly.

I snuggled against him too, my body getting relaxed, he kissed my forehead and rested his chin on my head as we both fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning to Draco still being asleep.

I quickly got up went to the bathroom brushed my teeth using the tooth brush I always kept in his room, I then left Draco's room quietly not wanting to wake him up.

I silently closed the door behind me, and then I saw Mattheo across the hall from me staring right at me, his eyes fuming with anger, I walked towards him with my head held up high, I'm not weak.

As I try passing by him he grabs my wrist and opens the door to his private dorm.

"What are you doing dumbass," I said trying to pull my arm away.

Mattheo proceeds to ignore me as he pushes me into his room and slams the door behind him.

"You slept with him didn't you?" Mattheo asked furiously.

"Nope," I said twirling my hair around my finger as I look into his eyes.

"Then explain why I saw you leave his fucking dorm room this early in the morning,"

"Nope," I said giving him a sarcastic smile.

"Amelia don't fucking test me," he said beginning to walk closer to me.

"Okay I won't, bye." I said looking away and making my way towards the door, I opened the door ready to go out, I felt him grab me by the back of my neck, whispering in my ear and kicking the door closed with his leg, he pushed me against the wall and put his hands on either side of my head.

"Amelia I thought you would've learned your lesson by now, you know what happens if you disrespect me don't you?" he said smirking.

"I don't but maybe your little Hufflepuff does." I smirked.

I pushed his giant body off me and walked out of his green and black room slamming the door shut, so hard that the sound was like music to my ears.

I walked back to my room and got ready, I took a shower and did my make up, I wore an oversized jacket, a white crop top, and leather mom jeans with green converse, since we didn't have classes today, and we're leaving for Christmas eve.

I went down to the common room and saw Madi and Noah cuddled up on the couch, I made my way to them and plopped next to them, "Hey guys." I greeted them, "Hey Amy." they both say in unison.

"Ready to go home?" I asked with a smile.

"We still have a few hours until we have to go, dummy." Noah replied.

"Okay? Can't we leave earlier?" I suggested when I put my head against Madison's stomach, snuggling into her and shutting my eyes closed slowly as she began playing with my blonde hair.

"Hey! I want attention not her!" Noah puts on a fit and whines about him not getting enough attention when Madison is practically attached by the hip to him, obsessive much?

I rolled my eyes at him, getting up and laying down on the sofa across them, Mattheo walking in amongst the Hufflepuff, oh my god.

"You're so funny, Mattheo." The ginger head laughs at something he had said before they entered, her eyes meet with mine and she gives me a bitchy look.

I return the favor as I look her up and down, "Wow, Mattheo... downgrade much?" I smirk at her, as I walk past them.

I made my way towards the Room of Requirements and lit myself one of the many joints Mattheo and I had kept here, my body finally feeling relaxed and free of stress.

I lit myself about two others in the same hour, it's been two hours and I've had about 4 whole joints.

Struggling to get up, I giggled at myself, probably being too loud; as someone had walked in...