CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

(Guys we know he can avada kedavra the bitch but we dramatic like that)

Amelia's pov:

I run towards Mattheo and get ready to hug him, I see the sharp blade his fingers grasp tightly around and give him a confused look.

"What are you doing with that?" I ask

"Run..." He smirks, an evil smirk.

He tries coming closer and grab me but I slip away and begin running, the loud pants from myself and him running behind me get rid of the silence.

Thoughts begin circling my mind, "Why is he doing this?" "Did his father have anything to do with it?" but I kept running, from him and my thoughts.

I look back to see no sign of him, I slowly make my way out the woods but before I can, I feel a sharp pain next to my rib, red liquid pooling down my shirt.

"Sorry about that, darling." Mattheo smirks.

I fell back on him, he caught me and watched me slowly pass out "I love you." I say before closing my eyes.

✧✧✧

Mattheo's pov: 

As I was about to shove the dagger in her heart. My head begins pounding, my visions blurring, everything goes white and I cover my ears as I yell in pain, falling onto my knees as memories begin flashing back.

Looking at the beautiful girl passed out in front of me, blood covering my hands when I remember every memory I have with Amelia Blackwood.

"I'm sorry."

I begin crying as I hold her close to me, "Episkey." I said as her wound is slowly covered by her skin once again. 

I hold her tiny body in my arms, carrying her back to Hogwarts.