CHAPTER THIRTY

Mattheo's pov:

I saw everything that happened between Amelia and Diggory... Or until the part they were gonna kiss.

I go back to my room and begin overthinking everything, my anger gets the best of me sometimes and today was one of those days I suppose.

I miss everything about her, every feature on her is perfect to me, and that's the worst part because even if I want to hate her I could never bring myself to do so.

My fist meets with the bathroom door, again and again, on repeat almost as it felt.

I want nothing more then to go confront Amelia, it's been more than 30 minutes and I can't hold back anymore.

I need to see her, even if it means I wouldn't get the best news of my life.

I storm out of my dorm and make my way to hers, I reach the door to see her laying on her bed. She looks so upset... I want nothing more than to hug onto her soft, pale skin again and never let go.

"Hey." I say as I take a pause, before moving closer.

"Mattheo, I don't really want to see you right now."

Anger took over my body once again; my toxicity about to show.

"Why? because you're too busy fucking someone else?" I say as her whole face drops, tears about to come out of her beautiful eyes.

"What did you just say?" She manages to get the sentence out.

"No, Amelia, Are you seriously fucking a Hufflepuff? Diggory out of all? Come on." I laugh in her face, I can't control myself whilst angry.

" that's why you've been acting weird." I Yell

"You're nothing but a slut, a dirty one." With that I walk towards the door, turning around as she begins to speak.

"Fuck you Mattheo, I'm a slut? You wanna know the fucking truth? I was raped, Mattheo, and on top of that you tried to end my life, not just that but Cedric tried kissing me, I haven't been able to sleep for nights since it happened, I've ate 3 meals in the past two weeks, I have nothing- NOTHING-" She breaks down to the floor "Nothing at all to live for. I don't owe anyone an explanation, not to you, to Madi, to Noah or anyone!" She yells, then stays silent for a second "And I wish that you would've just ended my pain that night. You should've fucking killed me because hell-" She lifts up her sleeves showing me the fresh cuts on her lower arms and the ones that are becoming scars "I'll probably end up doing it myself, eventually." her voice breaking out.

I felt nothing but horrible pain, as if I have just been stabbed, nothing hurt me more than hearing or seeing Amelia suffer, my whole body was gonna give out on me in that moment, but I have to hold myself up, to be there for her.

We both turn our heads to a loud creak come from outside, I quickly go to check but see no sign of anyone, walking back into the room and towards her.

"Amelia, I'm so sorry, I have no words."

"Whoever did this to you is dead." Mark. My. Words.

"May I hold you?" I ask.

She stays there in silence with her head down, nodding slowly and sniffling away the tears.

I put my arms around her tiny body, my head above hers as she cries into my chest, my grip getting tighter, I feel tears escape my eyes because of how much pain was caused to Amelia. I could stay like this for hours, we enjoy each-others presence as much as we hate the moment we are in. We stay sitting silently against each-others bodies.

I will never stop fighting for Amelia Blackwood, especially not now.