CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Anthony Levi

Amelia's pov:

I woke up the next day to the loud banging on the door before my little cousins rushed into my room, screaming "IT'S CHRISTMAS, IT'S CHRISTMAS." I giggle at the sight, but also about the thoughts in my head thinking that I wanna kill them for ruining my sleep.

I was excited for the presents, when I had free time I had gotten everybody's presents. My mother a cute charm bracelet, my father a basket filled with his favorite things including; wine, cologne, chocolates and of course a best dad mug, I got Noah a new watch, which was very expensive if I must include, Madison, the best thing ever of course; a teddy bear, scrap book filled with pictures of us from when we were 10 years old till literally three days ago, and a tiny heart necklace she saw a while ago at a store and said she loved it. Oh and my cousins I got the younger ones snacks and sweaters, the older ones got video games they love and 50 dollars each to get themselves whatever they want because I couldn't bother with the millions of cousins I have.

I went to the bathroom and did my morning routine, heading downstairs to notice I was the only person who wasn't already seated in front of the beautiful tree, which was complimented by the beach view you could see through all the glass windows.

"Sorry my loves, beauty doesn't just appear itself." I flip my hair whilst sitting down.

We had soon opened all our presents and had amazing food, my favorite part was when my mother had pulled me aside to give me a BEAUTIFUL wand, it was her great grandmother's before it reached to grandma, then to her, and now to me... kind of like a family tradition.

After finally celebrating one of my favorite holidays, I went upstairs and got changed into my swim suit, before joining the little kids with their party in the water.

"Aaliyah! don't you dare start a water fight with me." I throw water back to her, and all the kids ganged up on me.

"Are you really arguing with a 4 year old?" Madison asks with Noah and Anthony behind her.

"Yes now get the fuck in the water and help me!" I yell towards them before all of them started undressing and ran towards the water, kind of slowly as they were running in sand.

It was almost like a war, the little kids on one side and the teenagers on one, but it didn't matter we really didn't show any mercy.

after the little kids finally got bored of losing to us they went inside leaving me with Madison, Noah and Anthony.

Basically Anthony I since Madi and Noah were in their  own world.

Anthony gave me a smirk and raised his eyebrow before throwing water all over me and starting our own water fight, it was way funnier tho.

He grabbed my legs and I wrapped them around him, with my arms around his neck, we smiled at each other for a brief second before I basically started drowning him.

✧✧✧

I took a long relaxing hot shower and did my hair, putting on a face mask kind of having a spa day for myself whilst Anthony stared at me with a confused look.

"What?" I asked frowning with my eyebrows down.

"Can I try the face mask?" He asked politely.

"Oh so basically you wanna fuck me?" I asked in all seriousness but I was joking.

"What? No! I just wanted to- Well I mean- No!" He started freaking out, I burst out laughing "Oh my god, calm down it was a joke, but I am kind of offended if you ask." I say with my hand on my chest and looking away from him.

I grab the face mask cream from the drawer next to my bed and begin applying it all over his face, we took a few seconds just staring at each other before it happened, I kissed him.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry I really don't know why I did that, well I do but I didn't actually mean to physically put my lips on yours that sucked, Oh no no no not like the kiss sucked that was actually amazing but I just-"

He kissed me again, "You talk too much." He said before he leaned against his bed and I got on top of him

It was slow, sweet, and one of the best kisses of my life.

we made out for like 5 minutes before we heard a knock on the door.

I jump up running to my side of the room and acting busy with a book.

Madison walked in and sat on my bed. Both Anthony and I had not made eye contact once whilst she was there and she decided to make it even more awkward, "I could hear you guys from ten rooms away, you guys should be more quiet next time you wrestle with your lips." She retorts laughing.

Anthony looked at me and I looked at Madison, kicking her out the room.

"So..." I said.

"What now?" We said in sync.

I laughed before going over to his bed and laying next to him, "I mean.. we're technically not at home or school... so this could be like.. a holiday hookup.." DAMN I'M BOLD WOAH.

He laughs before nodding along and we our lips met again, and we began to make out.

I didn't really think too much about it, and I had forgotten all about Mattheo when I was with Anthony, if he can be fucking around with random girls, why can't I be doing the same?