CHAPTER ONE

TW⚠️ ~ sexual assault /don't forget to vote ☺️

I would just like to say that our writing has gotten better, comparing this to the recent chapters but anyways, no spoilers ofc. enjoy!!!

-Amelia Blackwood

"Feels good to be back doesn't it?" I hear someone say from behind me.

I turn around facing the tall grey-eyed handsome boy in front of me, running up to him giving him a warm welcome as our hands intertwined .

Draco has been my boyfriend for 3 long years now, we started dating in 3rd year, he used to treat me like a queen, he used to owl me every day of every summer, we used to see each other all the time he would also take me on dates all the time, but I had recently noticed changes in his behavior towards me, he had started distancing himself from me, he stopped talking to me as much, today was the first time I had seen him in a month he owled once or twice but that's it.

"I've missed you," I say as we walk into the train compartment, him ignoring what I had just said, and letting go of my hand as soon as he saw one of my best friends, Ava.

I turn to him having a confused expression plastered on my face, but I shrug it off and sit down next to my older brother.

Draco sat next to Ava whilst our friends continued conversating, I dropped my wand under the table to see Draco's hand on Ava's upper thigh and my whole body froze to a shock and a wave of sadness that had hit me, causing my eyes to tear up.

I slowly go back to how I was seated a minute ago and act completely okay, but inside I let all the bad thoughts get to me.

I fell asleep after a long hour of overthinking.

I wake up to the sound of Madison yelling, "Ughh finally, we're here, now get the fuck off me Blaise," She says looking down at Blaise whose head was resting on her thighs.

We all walk out of the compartments and I decide to keep quite and not talk to Draco about what I had just seen.

*A few hours after arriving*
Madison and I share the same room so we decided to unpack everything and get ready so we can get to the great hall and enjoy the feast.
I took a shower and did my make up, I put on blue mom jeans that fit my curves perfectly and a black tube top, I decided not to wear my uniform since it's the first day back.

Madison and I entered the great hall and took a seat with our friends as I was passing by a bunch of students I heard some students talking about a new transfer student, I decided to brush it off and Took a seat in between Madison and Ava meanwhile Blaise and Draco were on the opposite side of us, Dumbledore began his speech.

"Dear students welcome back to a new year at Hogwarts, I would like to introduce you to the new transfer student Mattheo Riddle."

Everyone started whispering and muttering to their friends in shock about his last name, as Madison and Ava began talking to each other about him I just stared at the boy with brown locks, chiseled jawline, brown eyes, and the big scar on his face, Merlin he was beautiful.

He then took a seat on the stool and as soon as the sorting hat hovered over his head it yelled "SLYTHERIN," Mattheo then looked over at the Slytherin table and locked eyes with me, I quickly turned away and began speaking with my friends, the food then showed up on the table and everyone started stuffing their faces with all types of food.

"Are you going to the party tonight," Asked Blaise with food in his mouth.
"What party?" I asked.
"Adrian Pucey is throwing a party he told Draco and I when we were sitting in the common room,"
"Please come with us," Madi begged me.
"Yeah cmon it'll be fun," Blaise said.
"Well I guess I have to find an outfit to wear tonight," I giggled.
We then began discussing the party and the day went on.