37

Taehyung restlessly tossed and turned as he desperately wished to fall asleep. This was a regular reccurance, sleep never comes until the sun barely appears over the horizon. He hated the fact that he couldn't ever fall asleep until sun rise.

He looked over at the clock, seeing that it was in fact still four in the morning. Taehyung sighed as he lost hope in getting a good night sleep for once. Frustrated, he threw the blankets off of him before sliding on his slippers.

Taehyung wasn't sure what he'd do to fall asleep, everyone else was asleep while he was still wide awake. Looking over at his camera, he grinned as he knew what he was going to do. He put his camera around his neck before putting on his jacket.

A night walk always soothed him, helped him finally feel ready to fall asleep. Also, he took melatonin to help with that.

The cold breeze calmly blew through the tree branches, making a sound that calmed Taehyung down. He shivered slightly as he wrapped his arms around himself, as if that'll warm him up.

No matter how much he loved night walks, it was way too cold during the winter. The cold ruined everything in his opinion, it kills off all the plants, taking away the grass that would rub against as ankles while walking through the grass, and it took away the sound of the birds in the morning.

Taehyung sighed as he decided to finally go back inside. It was honestly too cold, even for him.

He grabbed his car keys, deciding that instead of going on a walk, he'll just go to the city. He loved going to the city when it was still dark, the lights practically blow him away everytime.

Taehyung used to go to on city drives almost every night with jungkook, just to buy coffee or to get a good spot to watch the sunrise. Honestly if he wanted to, he could wake him up right now. The only thing stopping him is jungkook's grumpiness in the morning.

Taehyung restlessly paced as he thought about whether or not to wake up Jungkook. It wouldn't hurt to spend time with him for once.

Taehyung quietly opened Jungkook's door, looking down at the younger boy who was fast asleep. He shook him in hopes that'll be enough to wake him up. "What do you want?" Jungkook mumbled as he turned away from Taehyung who seemed desperate to wake him up.

"Get up, let's go for a drive like we used to!" Taehyung whispered as he once again tried to wake him.

Jungkook finally sat up as he looked at Taehyung, confused. "Why now?"

Did he not hear him?

"I figured since we always went on night drives, we should go on one now. Please, it'll be fun!" Taehyung begged as he pulled on Jungkook's arm to get him out of bed. Jungkook smiled at Taehyung effort. "That sounds fun." Jungkook said, getting up himself.

"Alright, let's go!" Taehyung quietly exclaimed as he quickly made his way to the car.

"I'm driving!" Jungkook said as he ran to the driver's seat before Taehyung could. Even in the car it was freezing cold. Taehyung slowly sat on the cold leather, shivering as he shakily reached for the seat heater.

"The heats already going." Jungkook said as he pulled out of the driveway, cautious of anything behind him.

____

They finally made their way into the city. Even at five in the morning the city was restless and fully awake. The city was lit up with many building lights and other headlights, making the city seem alive. "Okay, so where to?" Taehyung said as he looked for a place to go to.

"How about a coffee shop, I haven't had coffee in ages." Jungkook said as he turned down a busy road to his favorite cafe.

Taehyung watched as Jungkook happily nodded his head to the music playing on the radio. He admired him so much, every part of him just made him feel in love, he wanted  to be with him during every moment of the day.