42

Night time came as the two were cuddled up in bed after nearly three months of being separated in different bedrooms. 

Jimin felt ecstatic, he was so happy finally feeling Yoongi's warmth, his comforting presence. 

He was so in love with him, he was his world, his absolute everything. He would even die for him. 

Jimin smiled as his face was buried in Yoongi's crook, all he could smell was the older boy's soft, comforting scent. 

"I love you baby, i really do...you make me feel complete in every single way." Jimin cooed, which made Yoongi smile as he pulled the younger boy closer to himself, wrapping the blanket around the two in the process. 

Yoongi reached for the lamp that was sitting on the night stand before kissing Jimin goodnight.

Yes, he did realize he didn't say it back, that he didn't return the affection with bunch of cooing and love. 

But, Yoongi was holding himself back. 

The older boy knew what he did wrong, and he knows that what he is doing is wrong, completely horrible as he finally had Jimin calmed down, the younger boy was happier than ever. 

Yet, the sleep that Yoongi very much so lacked overcame the feeling of guilt and disappointment with himself as he began to finally drift off into a sleep. 

-

Jimin was abruptly woken up by a loud notification. 

He checked his phone, his heart dropping as he realized it wasn't his phone...but it was Yoongi's phone instead.

He wanted to save himself the pain, he wanted to even save Yoongi from the burden of Jimin's rather overwhelming emotions. 

Yet, he needed to know. 

Jimin carefully climbed out of Yoongi's arms as his feet once more touch the cold wooden floor. 

He hesitantly turned towards the nightstand as his eyes landed on the phone. 

Jimin could see his own reflection in the phone, his own pathetic, tear filled eyes as he reached for the phone. 

Jimin let out a heart wrenching, quiet sob. 

Not again. Why again, after everything?

"F....Fuck!!" Jimin yelled as he gripped the older boy's phone angrily as he stormed out of the room. 

He was done with this. He loved the boy so much, so fucking much. Yet, how much was going to change if Yoongi didn't care anymore. 

After this, Jimin realized he needed to feel the same way. He couldn't care. 

If he cared too much, what will he ever get in return if his feelings were going to constantly be overlooked and not talked about, not even considered. 

Jimin opened the sliding door the best he could with the tears blurring his vision. 

Once the door was finally unlocked, he cried, he cried endlessly. He had nothing left, he had nobody left. 

Jimin felt the cold object in his hand, Yoongi's phone. At least this would be the revenge the older boy will care the most about. 

Jimin raised his arm as he threw the phone onto the cement as hard as he could, watching shards of glass and plastic fly across the pavement with pleasure. 

Jimin smiled as he wiped the tears from his eyes. He needed to leave. He wasn't cared for nor loved there. 

---------

He packed his things quickly. His pills, his phone and charger, his stuffed animals, and the clothes he loved the most. 

Yet as he was about to walk out the door, he heard the bedroom door whip open and hit the wall as Yoongi came storming out of their shared bedroom. 

"Baby, what's going on? What are you doing at this time of night?" 

Jimin sneered at the older boy's words. Yoongi noticed this, which meant the younger boy knew. 

"Fuck you, Yoongi. Fuck you!" Jimin began to yell as anger rushed through him. He hated him nearly as much as he loved him, and that was what was hurting him the most. "I'm done with all of this. I'm leaving and you will never see me again. Not even at parties at Jin's house, not even at Taehyung's. You will never get to lay your whorish fingers or eyes on me again. Go fuck yourself." 

Jimin slammed the door, which resulted in pictures of the now broken up couple to fall to the floor, the glass shattering with a loud thud. Maybe it was prophetic. But it definitely was Yoongi's fault, all his fault. 

--------------

The second chapter <3 

I hope y'all are ready for what comes next....