Namjin Chapter

"Namjooon pay attention to me!" Jin whined as he waited for Namjoon to finish the song.

"I'm almost done." Namjoon muttered, growing slightly annoyed with jin's whining.

Jin sighed, getting up to go to the living room. They haven't done anything together for almost a week. He should feel grateful to be with the person he loved though, but he couldn't stop the annoyed feeling from boiling over his patience.

Minutes after minutes passed, but finally Namjoon was done. He walked out into the living room, expecting to see a relieved Jin waiting for him. Instead of that, he saw a sleeping Jin on the couch with tears strolling down his half covered face.

"Jin I'm so sorry," Namjoon mumbled as he picked Jin up bridal style and carried him towards their shared bedroom. "We can do something tomorrow." Namjoon whispered quietly as he pulled the covers over the both of them.

"Namjoon?" Jin whispered groggily, opening his eyes a little to see where Namjoon was.

"Yeah?" Namjoon whispered back, running his hair through Jin's hair softly as he waited for what Jin wanted to say.

"Why do you always.. pick your work over me?" Jin asked, having to stop for a second to hold back his emotions.

"I-I.." Namjoon couldn't finish his sentence, he felt so selfish for not spending time with Seokjin, let alone asking if he was alright.

"J-Jin, why didn't you tell me you felt that way?" Namjoon said, holding the now sobbing Seokjin against his chest.

(I need to stop making sad chapters wtf)

"I know I should've but you were just so stressed," Jin said after clearing his throat.

"But it's okay now, we should get to bed if we plan on doing fun things tomorrow!" Jin said, laying down next to Namjoon who was still worried about Jin.

"Okay.. I love you." Namjoon said as he wrapped an arm around jin's waist.

"Love you too.." Jin muttered into Namjoon's chest before falling into a deep slumber.

Namjoon smiled weakly before following Jin's actions.

______________________________________________

"Jin wake up I made you breakfast!" Namjoon exclaimed as he picked Jin up bridal style and carrying him towards the kitchen table.

"Namjoon.. it s-smells like smoke." Jin mumbled groggily, rubbing his eyes in an attempt to get used to the brightness of the kitchen.

"Hey! I tried okay?" Namjoon said as he placed a plate in front of Jin that had burnt toast and burnt eggs on it.

Jin giggled when he looked down at the food Namjoon made. "You'll learn.." Jin muttered before giving Namjoon a small side hug.

Namjoon smiled and followed Jin to the living room. "What should we do today?" Namjoon whispered as he played with jin's morning hair.

Jin was silent for a moment, thinking of something to say in return. "We should go to a movie!" Jin exclaimed loudly.

Namjoon cooed at Seokjin's excitement. "Let me make sure they have good movies though.." Namjoon said while picking up his computer, looking through the site MarcusTheaters.com to see whether they have good movies or not. 

"Hey! You know the movie called "insert something"? They finally have it in theaters!!" Namjoon exclaimed with full on excitement.

"Really! We need to go now before the tickets are sold out!" Seokjin spoke quickly as he hurried to get dressed. 

"Aight, lets go." Namjoon said as they made their way towards the car. 

--------------

im not sure if this was a good chapter or not but i tried, so enjoy this chapter that i was supposed to post 10 months ago :))