20

Before you start reading, make sure you turn your watt-pad to dark mode;

___________

"Jungkook wake up! The rest of the group is almost here!" Namjoon whisper yelled as he shook Jungkook's sleeping body.

Jungkook groaned as he turned away from Namjoon, attempting to pull the blanket over his head. "Fine, you can stay here." Namjoon said, annoyed that jungkook won't get off his couch.

A couple of minutes later the door was pushed open aggressively, putting a dent in the wall behind the nob. "Hey what the hell!" Namjoon yelled as Yoongi came into the house with bags full of food cradled in his arms.

The rest of the group came in, followed by Jin who was oblivious to the dent in the wall. "Where's Kook?" Jin asked Namjoon who was helping set up Just Dance 2014 Edition on the TV.

"He's still on the couch, he won't budge." Namjoon muttered as he looked for the place to insert the CD. Jin groaned, storming into the living room to wake Jungkook up.

"Wake the hell up, everyone is here and we are about to play Just Dance!" Jin said as
he pulled Jungkook up, shaking him until jungkook opened his eyes.

"Okay okay, I'm up." Jungkook said while yawning. Jungkook was now wide awake after hearing Katy Perry come on as Jimin and Yoongi attempted to dance to the song.

Jungkook lazily walked towards the guest bedroom, hoping to have some alone time and get away from all of the commotion. He then heard a knock on the door, looking up to see Jimin in the doorway. "You aren't going to isolate yourself in this room just because Taehyung is here, you're going to spend time with the rest of the group!" Jimin said as he pulled Jungkook up and into the living room, instantly being hit with the nostalgic smell of Taehyung's cologne.

"Foods ready!" Someone yelled from the kitchen, jungkook watched as everyone surrounded the dining table, feasting on the bowls full of different kinds of candy, chips, and other kinds of food.

Jungkook couldn't help but eye Taehyung who stood across from him, instantly noticing the change of hair color on the older. He dyed his hair red, and it suited him so well. Jungkook had the strongest urge to compliment him, so he did. "Did you dye your hair, I like it." Jungkook said, making Taehyung meet eye contact with him for the first time since the accident in the cafe.

Taehyung shyly smiled, everyone watched the two finally interacting after all of these months. "Thanks, Hobi said I'd look good with red hair so I decided to dye it." Taehyung said, blushing when Hoseok wrapped an arm around his small waist.

Jungkook almost teared up right there, but surprisingly he didn't. He didn't say anything after that, because what else was he supposed to say.

Jungkook was glad he said it though, he was proud of himself for finally being able to say something to him without choking up. What Jungkook didn't notice though was Yoongi across the room, giving Jungkook a deadly glare.

"This got awkward fast." Jimin said, laughing awkwardly. Everyone started talking again, making Jungkook sigh with relief.

"What movie should we watch?" Namjoon asked from the living room, looking through the shelves of movies.

"We should go out this time, we always watch movies." jungkook said, a majority of the group agreed.

"Where should we go?" Namjoon asked, putting the movies back in defeat. "We should go to a flower garden, this area has the best sunsets and there are places where you can have picnics and it's so beautiful!" Jungkook rambled on about this mysterious place, Jimin and Yoongi agreed to what jungkook said.