13

Jungkook regretted it. He very much so regretted even opening his mouth. Now he was all alone.

He looked down at his phone which was settled in his lap, he had such a strong urge to just apologize, he needed taehyung back.

He didn't even dare reach for his phone, he knew that it was too late.

____

Jungkook parked in the driveway of his brother's house. Lucky for him, his brother was rarely home. That means he could eat all the food he wanted, cry all he wanted, and make any mess he wanted and not have to care about a single thing.

Jungkook laid his head back, he tried so hard to clear his mind of all of the thoughts racing through his mind, all of the possibilities, all of the what ifs. He knew taehyung could spill and probably would spill about what jungkook has done in the past. He couldn't trust Taehyung, but he also couldn't do anything to stop Taehyung from saying anything.

____

Great. Now jungkook had a headache, everything was turning out great for Jungkook.

Jungkook shut the door, making sure to lock it. He then threw his coat onto the floor and walked towards the guest bedroom.

He needed sleep, maybe that'll help jungkook rid his thoughts of regret.

Jungkook fell onto the bed with a huff.

Not even the quiet hum of the fan could sing Jungkook to sleep, he needed Taehyung in his arms.

Jungkook tossed and turned for countless hours, he counted sheep for God knows how long, he watched his surrounding slightly darken as the moon settled past the horizon.

It was no use. Jungkook. Couldn't. Sleep.

He sat up in bed, resting his head against the headboard. Jungkook was almost certain that his brother finally came back from his job, so he quietly tiptoed out into the living and to his younger brothers bedroom.

Nope, he still wasn't home yet. Poor guy...

Jungkook slowly walked back towards the guest bedroom, making sure to shut the door. A sudden buzz on the nightstand startled jungkook. It was a text from.. Yoongi.

Yoongz

Yoongz:
He'll be better without
you.

Jungkook didn't respond because what could he say? Yoongi was right, taehyung was better off without him.

He laid down in bed, maybe counting the stripes on the walls really did work because soon enough jungkook was fast asleep.

_________

I just realized that the chapters are short af I'm sorry