16

Jungkook stumbled out of the bar, not caring if he bumped into others as he made his way into an alleyway.

He wanted this feeling gone. Nothing was helping. Why wasn't anything helping him rid of these sadly intoxicating thoughts of him? Of Taehyung, his perfect box_shaped  smile, his bubbly and pure personality, his soft skin, he couldn't get any of it off of his mind.

Jungkook fell back against the wall, dropping to the floor with a sigh. He pulled out his phone, glancing over Taehyung's name. Maybe it wouldn't hurt to- no, he can't.

He needed to know who told Yoongi, jungkook needed to know who ruined his relationship with Taehyung.

There could only be one person at fault here. Jimin.

Jungkook furiously turned on his phone once more, finding Jimin's phone number.

Jungkook:
Why the fuck did you
tell Yoongi?

Jungkook:
You swore you wouldn't!
I even paid you to keep
your damn mouth shut!
11:58pm

Jimin🖤:
I didn't fucking
tell anybody

Jimin🖤:
Yoongi never trusted you,
he always had this
suspicion.
12:03am

Jungkook set his phone down. How could he be so sure that jimin didn't spur out everything that Jungkook was trying to hide?

___

Jungkook turned on the lamp next to the TV, looking at the mess he made throughout the days. He made his way towards the couch and lazily plopped down, reaching for the remote that laid underneath the couch.

He clicked through countless shows and commercials, finally finding the show that Taehyung and him would always watch at night. Jungkook got up to get some beer from the fridge, he wanted to forget everything.

Jungkook drank one bottle after another, then letting the empty bottle drop from his hand and onto the floor as he reached out to grab another one. He then realized that there was no more, he already drank all twelve bottles and still didn't feel that numbness that he very much so missed.

"God damn it.." jungkook mumbled to himself as he picked up the bottles and setting them all on the table, along with the box they came in.

Jungkook started to feel that familiar dizziness, he stumbled sideways, grabbing onto the wall for support. Maybe he did drink a little bit too much because a few moments later his eyesight went black.

_____

Jungkook woke up in a cold sweat, why was he on the floor? Jungkook slowly got up before falling back down when he felt painful pounding in his head. "Fuck.." jungkook groaned as he pulled himself up so he could grab some painkillers.

He looked through the countless bottles of pills, but the painkillers were nowhere to be found, only empty bottles of used up painkillers. Jungkook sighed, looking around at the very messy house.

God, Jungkook hated being lonely. He needed sound, he didn't like the ringing in his ears when there was absolute silence. The boy groaned as he picked up dishes and threw bottles into the trash, he then gave up when it came to doing the dishes.

___

He finally got done cleaning after 2 hours, yes it really did take jungkook that long. He wanted to go out, go shopping for new clothing or go find some new clubs and bars to hang around.

Jungkook got dressed - ( this is what he wore h e h e )

____

Jungkook looked around Hot Topic, looking through all of the band shirts. "What are you looking for, sir?" An employee asked kindly, her voice calmed jungkook down a lot.

"O-oh uh.. just a My Chemical Romance shirt. Mind telling me where I can find it?" Jungkook asked, awkwardly rubbing the back of his nape.

The employee pointed at another area of the store, showing more of the bands jungkook was familiar with like, My Chemical Romance, Panic! At the Disco, Get Scared, Twenty One Pilots, etc. "Thank you so much!" Jungkook exclaimed, giving the employee a small smile before walking towards the different section of the store.

He looked through the pile of mcr shirts, finding one that he liked more then the others. He then went over to the sweatshirts and such, taking a twenty one pilots sweatshirt off one of the shelves. "Is this all?" Said another employee as he scanned the tags before putting them inside a large bag.

Jungkook nodded, "thank you, sir." Jungkook said before walking out of the store with bag in hand.

Jungkook's mood lifted a little, he finally saved up enough money to go to Hot Topic after saving up for a whole week.

_____

Jungkook continued farther into the mall, the smell of coffee beans and bread caught his attention.

The coffee shop was almost empty, people there were either on their computers or were laughing with a group of friends around a table. Damn, jungkook missed doing that with his friends.

"What would you like today?" The barista asked, looking up at jungkook for an answer.

"Umm.." jungkook looked over the menu, deciding to pick something simple as he wasn't going to be here for that long. "just a small cappuccino.." jungkook muttered.

"May I have your name?"

"Jungkook."

The barista nodded before walking away, leaving jungkook alone with others waiting behind him. He sighed before sitting at the furthest seat from the entrance.

Then, the feeling of wind from outside of the warm coffee shop made jungkook look up from his phone.

Taehyung walked through the door with Hoseok by his side.

_____

This chapter was so boring istg I'm sorry , but I'll have fun with the next chapter
_____
12/07/19