33

Taehyung woke up to see nobody in sight. As he sat up, he heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

"Hey, I made some breakfast for everyone. Wanna come downstairs and eat?" Jungkook whispered as he laid down next to Taehyung.

Taehyung smiled shyly. "Did you carry me upstairs?" the older boy asked as he looked around Namjoon and Seokjin's guest bedroom.

"Technically, no. Hoseok carried you but I wanted to."

Taehyung nodded awkwardly. The silence started to make Taehyung feel nauseous as he began to feel uncomfortable, yet they continued to stare at each other.

Jungkook smirked as he watched Taehyung's eyes flicker to his lips.

"C'mon tae, let's get downstairs." Jungkook said as he waited for Taehyung near the door.

Taehyung sighed as he got up, heading downstairs to meet everyone else.

"Good morning sleepyhead." as he watched the tired boy slowly walk towards the kitchen.

Jungkook watched Jimin's soft smile turn into a pout. Watching the joy disappear from his face was a heart wrenching scene, but nobody ever seemed to notice it. Jungkook did though, and it was something he wished to never see again.

When something hurts jimin, all joy leaves his soft eyes, leaving them looking dead with no life.

  He felt so bad for his hyung. Even though the older boy was a little bit narcissistic, he still deserved the honest truth instead of being lied to. If Yoongi didn't love him anymore, why wouldn't he just say so?

Yoongi didn't have the guts to tell jimin the truth with how jimin would lash out. Nobody would ever admit, but Jimin lives in his own bubble where he can do no wrong. Once the bubble pops, he can't handle it so instead of dealing with it, he lashes out.

The truth is, yoongi is biased, but not towards his own boyfriend. That is what Jimin's chooses to ignore, Yoongi never noticing the pain he puts his boyfriend through.

"Hey jimin, wanna go shopping with me, I'll buy you whatever you want." Hoseok said in an attempt to cheer him up.
"sure hobi." Jimin said as he smiled at his hyung. Jungkook watched as the two of them walked out the front door without another word.

"hey Yoongi, could I talk to you?" jungkook asked, interrupting the game yoongi was playing with Taehyung.
Yoongi sighed as he stood up, signaling jungkook to follow him.

-

jungkook nervously stood near the bed as Yoongi shut the door behind him. "I was kind of busy, so hurry up." Yoongi said restlessly as he fiddled with his sweatshirt string.

jungkook thought for a second, was it the right time to bring this up?

"you're wasting my time." Yoongi grumbled as he reached for the door knob.

"I know about the thing you have with Taehyung." Yoongi turned to face Jungkook in shock.

"and what is it that you know?" said cockily as he stared jungkook down in an attempt to intimidate him. 

"you only ever give affection to jimin, you never comfort him, and you're very touchy with Taehyung nowadays." jungkook explained as he tried not to look away and break eye contact.

yoongi sighed as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Taehyung is going through a rough time, jungkook. He needs love and affection. just because I give him that doesn't mean there's automatically something going on. relax." yoongi explained softly.

yet something wasn't adding up.

"I get that, but what if jimin is as well? you are his boyfriend, Yoongi, not his friend. you are supposed to unconditionally love and support him." jungkook said. The constant pushing away Yoongi did was getting on his nerves. The older boy didn't want to face the truth, or he just didn't want to admit to anything.

he hoped jimin didn't think he did something wrong to get this treatment from Yoongi.

"i do.. you are just overthinking it." Yoongi said before leaving jungkook alone.

jungkook sighed as he sat down on the bed. he could tell Yoongi was hiding something. the two have never  been this close.

jungkook rested his head in his hands. the fact that what he was thinking of was unknown frustrated him. he just couldn't figure it out.

what were they hiding?

jungkook groaned. all of this was giving him a headache. yet there was still something he needed to do. He needed to talk to Seokjin, soon but not now. it would be obvious if he tried too soon.

Yoongi could be cheating on jimin, but Taehyung wouldn't do that, right? Taehyung didn't seem like the type of person to let someone cheat, even though he did cheat on Hoseok.

Taehyung is loyal, but he's a pushover. as loyal as he is, Yoongi could've forced him into it.

Taehyung seemed to be picking up a few habits from jungkook, and not good ones. He's starting to not use common sense.

after a few minutes of thinking, jungkook decided to take a nap, he could talk to Seokjin once he woke up.

-

"jungkook is onto us." Yoongi repeatedly said as he anxiously ram his hand through his hair.

"maybe we should stop then, I already  feel guilty enough." Taehyung muttered quietly.

Yoongi sighed, leaning against the wall. "but I want to be with you." Yoongi quietly spoke as he frowned at the ground.

the older boy genuinely though the two were meant to be together, that they were destined.
" you need to realize that this isn't right, and it never will be. you have a very loving boyfriend, isn't that enough?" Taehyung explained as he became frustrated at the constant explaining he felt the need to do.

"it's not because you're the one I want. you have always been the one I loved." Yoongi said as he inched closer to Taehyung, making the younger boy feel flustered.
"let me kiss you one more time, please." Yoongi said as he ran his thumb along Taehyung's bottom lip.

Taehyung indeed felt guilty, but the temptation was too strong.

Taehyung was softly pushed against the couch, Yoongi towering over him. Yoongi's soft lips against his own made Taehyung feel nothing but overwhelming guilt.
He wasn't doing this for his own pleasure, he was doing it for yoongi's.

"Yoongi please, kiss your boyfriend with this amount of passion, not me." Taehyung said with guilt. this isn't what he ever thought of. this isn't what he ever wanted.

Yoongi sighed disappointingly as he got off of Taehyung. "whatever I guess, don't come back running." Yoongi said before leaving to go to the bathroom.

Taehyung sighed as he finally felt comfortable with just the presence of his self.

"Hey Tae, what's wrong? you look uncomfortable." Namjoon asked as he set bags of groceries on the counter with Seokjin just right behind him.

"yeah I'm fine, don't worry." Taehyung said as he blinked away the tears.

"hey, it's okay, if you ever need to talk to me you can." namjoon said in an attempt to comfort the younger boy.

"thanks joon, I will." Taehyung said as he smiled thankfully.

Namjoon smiled a little, he was glad he could be there for him.

Taehyung's smile faded as he thought over and over again about the mistake he just made. this wasn't good. this better not become an all time thing.