43

--------

Jimin, sitting in the driver's seat, gasped for air as he sobbed.

He put his shaky hands on the steering wheel as he quickly pressed his foot against the car pedal.  

The younger boy wanted to get away from there, his old shared home with the boy he once loved, as soon as possible. 

Jimin only had one place to go, one place where he would actually be accepted and loved, and listened to. He needed to see Seokjin and Namjoon. 

Glancing at the medication bottles in his bag, a thought came up, an idea. The thought made Jimin feel overwhelmed with guilt, he has done it before, and he knew how people would react. 

Yet, Jimin wasn't sure what to do anymore, or if he could even go on feeling this way anymore. It was too much. 

________

The car slowly pulled into the driveway. Jimin pulled the key out of the ignition as he laid back against the headrest, out of breath from crying so much. 

The lights were all off in the house, which worried him that nobody was awake to let him inside. He started to feel this sort of guilt, it washed over him in the form of sweat. The palm of his hands felt warm as heat rushed to his cheeks. 

Jimin felt like a burden no matter what he did. He tried to remember Taehyung's words, but his mind was just too loud to even think at all. 

The door slammed shut as the younger boy hesitantly stepped towards the door to their home. Surprisingly the door was unlocked.

Jimin sighed as his shoulders relaxed, maybe they wouldn't care too much if Jimin just stayed over for a few. 

He made his way inside, setting his stuff on the floor next to the door before he walked towards where he would be sleeping at. 

His eyes looked up at the ceiling, he could feel everything, hear anything. He knew nothing would ever be the same again. Jimin wasn't sure how to feel about that. 

As tired as Jimin was, he wasn't sure he could fall asleep alone, he ached to be Yoongi's arms again. Not Yoongi, but the old him. He craved the old him, needed him and ached for him. 

His heart ached for the love Yoongi once gave him, showered him in. Jimin didn't know what went wrong, or where it went wrong. All he knew is that he himself probably wouldn't be here for long,

as he had nothing else left in life. Nothing made him as happy and as content as Yoongi once did. 

________

"Jimin," the younger boy was shaken awake by Seokjin. "why are you here?" 

Jimin sat up quickly, feeling guilt as he realized he could've at least sent him a message and let him know he would be there. 

"Sorry just...I just had a really bad argument with Yoongi, I needed to leave fast.."

Even with that being the true reason, he still felt guilty, overwhelmed with the stares from Seokjin and now Namjoon as well. 

Seokjin sighed as he pulled Jimin into a hug, rubbing his back in order to reassure the younger boy. 

"Are you okay with telling me what happened?" Seokjin spoke with a gentle tone, but his eyes were serious as he stared back at Jimin. 

Jimin nodded as he prepared himself to speak, to tell them what happened. Even thinking about it made him shake with anger, and once again he felt overwhelmed. 

"Well he... We finally made up, we weren't arguing anymore..then I woke up in the middle of the night, checked his phone..he had a message from the same person he cheated on me with last time..." Jimin swallowed a sob as his eyes began to tear up again. It hurt so much, too much even. 

Seokjin frowned as his eyebrows furrowed out of anger. 

"What a bitch..this isn't your fault Jimin. You have always been more than enough for him, too good for him even." 

Those words brought Jimin comfort, but they also brought him back to tears, he couldn't hold the sobs back anymore.

"I can't do this anymore Jin, i'm so so tired, so fed up. I hate him so much.." 

Anger washed over him as his body shook and tears ran down his face. He despised him. Every moment they had was something Jimin regretted wholeheartedly. 

Yoongi has only ever wanted sex when all Jimin has ever wanted was love, love from Yoongi and only him. 

"Hey it's okay, its over. You won't ever have to see him again I promise." Seokjin spoke as he pulled Jimin into another hug. Seokjin could feel Jimin shaking within his grasp as the younger boy sobbed, which seemed endlessly.

"I don't want Yoongi here anymore, never again. He has hurt too many of us, now Jimin several times." Namjoon said as he angrily went back to his room to grab his phone. 

Scrolling through his contact list, Namjoon deleted Yoongi's number right after blocking him. 

Jimin smiled at Namjoon and Seokjin through the endless tears. He appreciated them so much, loved them so dearly. 

The younger boy wiped the tears away with shaky hands. 

Jimin wasn't sure how they were going to feel once he was gone.