25

"What the hell is wrong with you, Jungkook?" Jungkook avoided eye contact while Seokjin scolded him for his recent actions. 

All jungkook could do was sit there, overthinking the words that spilled from Seokjin's mouth.  

He felt as if everything leading to this moment was all his fault, he was the reason why nobody was happy anymore. 

Jungkook really wanted to say sorry, he really did, but the words were stuck on his tongue. His silence led to the older male's anger. "Aren't you going to say anything, Jungkook? You just ruined their whole relationship and now you are quiet?" Seokjin spoke angrily, standing up as he was too annoyed to even look at Jungkook. 

Jungkook sat there with tears blurring his vision. Seokjin didn't even give Jungkook a chance to explain, yet he probably didn't deserve that chance. 

Jungkook sat in the same place on the couch for another hour, thinking about what he could've done instead of what he did. 

-

"When are you going to sleep, its 4 in the morning," Namjoon asked as he found Jungkook laying on the floor of the guest room. "Also, why are you laying on the floor when there's a perfectly good bed right next to you?" 

Jungkook shut his jaw tightly, thinking that maybe that would help him control his feelings. "Just thinking." Jungkook said with a pout, eyes watering just a tiny bit. 

Namjoon smiled at the way he pouted, cooing at the sight. "What's wrong, Kook?" Namjoon asked curiously, he felt the energy switch to a negative energy as soon as he asked that.

"I hate me. I hate how my anger consumes me no matter how much it makes me feel guilty afterwards, i hate how i drown myself in alcohol as a way to distract myself.." Jungkook was cut off by a painful drop in his lungs, the air was stolen from him as he began to sob uncontrollably. 

Namjoon rushed to jungkook's side as the younger boy sat up to hug Namjoon back. "What you did was very wrong, and i hope you know that, but killing yourself slowly isn't a solution to your problems. I know you think you are unworthy because of what you did, and i know you talk before thinking first, because I was just like you when I was a teenager. I didn't know how to love, I didn't even know what love meant. I didn't change until I knew I wasn't alone." 

Jungkook didn't cry anymore, but instead felt at peace in Namjoon's arms. 

Seokjin smiled at the scene in front of him while standing in the doorway. The love of his life had a way with his words.