18

Taehyung watched as Jungkook left the coffee shop in a rush. To be honest, Taehyung wished Jungkook stayed.

Hoseok and Taehyung grabbed their coffee from the counter before leaving the coffee shop. "Why is he avoiding me?" Taehyung mumbled to himself, making Hoseok look at him.

"Do you really want someone as toxic as Jungkook in your life? Maybe you can find someone better?" Hoseok said, putting an arm around Taehyung's waist while smiling a little. "You are right, but I still love him.." Taehyung mumbled before taking a sip from his still burning hot coffee. Hoseok rolled his eyes at that.

"Whatever. All I'm saying is he isn't good for you." Hoseok said before they entered a different store.

____

"sorry for making you pay for everything, I should've gotten a job a while back but I didn't." Taehyung said, feeling guilty as he looked down at all of the bags of clothing and stuffed animals.

Hoseok laughed at how adorable Taehyung's pout looked. "It's fine, I'd buy anything for you if that made you smile." Hoseok exclaimed, rubbing Taehyung's back to calm him down. (they really be acting like a couple. Jungkook watch out)

"t-thanks.." Taehyung said, blushing at Hoseok's generosity. "Aww is someone blushing??" Hoseok exclaimed, pinching Taehyung's cheek while squealing.

"quit being so weird!" Taehyung said, pushing Hoseok away while blushing madly.

"whatever, let's get you home." Hoseok said as he threw countless bags into the trunk of his car.

___

"Where the hell did you go taehyung," Yoongi said as he pulled the two inside the house. "Tell me before you do things."

"I'm a grown up Yoongi, did you forget that?" Taehyung said, rolling his eyes with annoyance. Yoongi sighed, turning around to go back to his bedroom..

"bye Hoseok!" Taehyung exclaimed, letting go of Hoseok's hand as he walked farther down the hall to make it to his own bedroom. "Wait!" Hoseok yelled.

taehyung turned around, his heart stopped beating when he felt Hoseok's breath on his lips. "You almost forgot to give me back my jacket." Hoseok whispered while smirking a little, noticing how shy Taehyung got from how close the two were.

"Look at me." Hoseok said, but Taehyung didn't acknowledge what he said, so Hoseok instead grabbed Taehyung by the chin, making the younger boy look into his eyes..

Hoseok leaned closer, lips colliding with Taehyung's. The kiss was short but it still made Taehyung feel tingles everywhere. "See you tomorrow." Hoseok said before walking out of the door with a small smile plastered on his lips.

Taehyung was shocked. What the hell just happened?

___

"What was that all about?" Somebody asked, taehyung assumed it was Yoongi. "I don't even know.." Taehyung mumbled, wrapping a blanket around his body.

"Looks as if he has feelings for you," Yoongi said, coming to lay down next to Taehyung. "Do you have feelings for him?"

Taehyung didn't know how to respond, did he even have an answer? "N-no!" Taehyung's voice cracked, which made Yoongi start shaking with laughter.

"whatever you say, tae." Yoongi said before ruffling Taehyung's hair. "Yoongi, would we be a cute couple?" Taehyung asked suddenly, pulling the blanket half way over his face to hide his blush.

Yoongi thought for a second, a smile coming onto his face. "I think you two would be a great couple, now get some sleep!" Yoongi said, switching the light switch off before quietly shutting the door.

___

it's been a couple of hours and Taehyung was still wide awake. He was craving someone's touch, Jungkook's touch.

Taehyung missed the way his gentle fingertips brushed against his skin, sending tingles throughout his whole body. He missed the way Jungkook kissed him, gentle and passionate, full of love. He missed the late nights of just the two of them, eating snacks and watching TV while being in each other's arms.

Taehyung needed Jungkook so badly, he felt the biggest urge to just call him, to pick up the phone and call Jungkook. The phone was right there next to him,  more tempting then ever. Yet, he knew nothing good would come out of it in the end. Maybe an apology changed Taehyung's aspect of Jungkook, but he's still going to be the same old toxic boyfriend, the one who couldn't go a day without alcohol, the one who hit him, the one who swore to never do it again, never ever again break Taehyung's heart, but he did it so many times that Taehyung gave up on Jungkook.

There was someone else on his mind, Hoseok.
Call him.

That's exactly what Taehyung did, he picked up the phone and called Hoseok.

hobi:
Tae it's 3 am ,
why are you calling
me so late

tae:
please come over
i need cuddles

Hobi:
I'll be over in
a few

_____

there was a knock on Taehyung's window, making Taehyung jolt upwards. The sudden panic died down once he realized it was just Hoseok at the window, giggling at how Taehyung's face was contorted with surprise.

"Who'd you think I was, a serial killer?" Hoseok joked, climbing through Taehyung's now unlocked window.

"Well of course I did, I have a door you know." Taehyung mumbled, locking the window once again before running towards the bed, tugging Hoseok onto the bed with him before wrapping his arms around Hoseok's waist.

"I didn't want to wake Yoongi up, you know how he loves his sleep." Hoseok said, burying his face in the crook of Taehyung's neck, inhaling the younger boy's sweet scent.

"Thanks for coming over, i don't think I would be able to sleep without someone." Taehyung whispered, voice weak from the amount of tiredness that Taehyung was feeling.

"I'm here now. Close your eyes." Hoseok whispered back, running his hand through Taehyung's soft locks.

Hoseok rubbed Taehyung's back for a while before falling asleep himself.

_____

976 words!  a new record!! 🤩