45

It was all dark, but not all so quiet. 

Jimin could hear everyone around, more so everything. He reached out to every little sound he would hear, he tried so hard to call out to them.

Yet, he was in a deep slumber, unable to move from the hospital bed he was placed in. 

"Do you think he'll ever wake up?"

The familiar voice caught Jimin's attention. He felt his emotions overwhelm him as he had no way to let them know that he was okay, that he's still there. 

"Yes...well, we're not exactly sure. We all need to just have faith." 

It was no use. Jimin couldn't move, nor even speak. He was trapped within his own mind with only the sound of people's desperate pleas for him to wake up. That's what was keeping Jimin sane, the fact that people still cared. 

"Jimin... it's Yoongi," The name made Jimin's heart sink, it made his skin crawl with uneasiness as he was unsure what the older boy was about to say. "I know you don't want to hear from me, and that you probably hate me.. but i'm so fucking sorry. I know this is all my fault, and that I caused all of this. I just hope you're okay, I miss you...we all miss you." 

Jimin felt his lips shape into a faint smile, yet everyone else in the room only saw a small twitch in his lips. 

It seemed like a coincidence, Yoongi only now truthfully apologizing since the younger boy was most likely never going to be able to wake up again, or maybe even worse, he had the chance of dying. 

Deep down, Jimin wished Yoongi couldn't of gotten the chance to apologize. Instead, he wanted the older boy to feel this guilt, a sense of needed and wanted change every time he saw the younger boy's name or heard of it.

He wanted Yoongi to feel the pain Jimin did from his actions, but only in a way where it lasts a life time no matter what is done to try and stop it. 

"This is Taehyung," The different sound of tone warmed Jimin's heart. It was his best friend, the only one he knew truly loved him and loved all of his impurities. Even after all of the mistakes they've both made throughout their friendship, they still both cared about each other just as much as they did when they first became friends. "I really miss you Jimin. I hope you wake up soon, we all do."

The older boy felt Taehyung's arms wrap around his limp body, feeling Taehyung's lips quiver against the curve between Jimin's neck and shoulder. 

He felt so much sorrow, so much guilt. 

Jimin was once so lost in his own anger, so lost in what he thought he needed to do for other people. Yet, he never had the time to take in the fact that people truly did care, and that people truly did love and adore who he was. 

Now that it was all sinking in, he was about to lose all that he built of himself, and he didn't want that. Jimin spent his entire life building a sense of self, a sense of love for the person he himself was. 

Yet, now that he was most likely on his deathbed, unable to move nor speak, that was when Jimin was really able to finally realize how badly he messed up.