31

(18+) Not full smut, but just a tiny bit of it. Feel free to skip it. 

"Hey hobi, have you seen yoongi?" Jimin asked Hoseok who was looking through the list of alcohol beverages. 

"Um.. I don't think so.. ask Taehyung or something, they're pretty close." Hoseok mumbled as he tried to focus on the list in front of him. 

Jimin didn't know why but his heart dropped at that. Why would Yoongi rather hang out with Taehyung other than his own boyfriend? 

Jimin walked back towards the rink, noticing Yoongi spinning Taehyung around while the younger boy laughed. Jimin frowned, yet he wasn't even a bit surprised. 

The scene in front of Jimin continued as he got more upset. Jimin hated the way snow calmly landed on the boy's red hair, he hated the way Yoongi's hand crept down his back as they continued to look into each others eyes, he hated the way Yoongi's once soft eyes darkened as they filled with lust. Jimin knew something was wrong. 

Jimin wasn't the only one watching. Jungkook, who's orange straw was drowned in a cup of strong alcohol, stared at the way Yoongi's hands gripped Taehyung's hips as they slowly skated in circles. Jungkook was very angry with the way Yoongi was handling what was his. The thing that ticked both Jimin and Jungkook off was the fact that Taehyung enjoyed it as he leaned in closer. 

"Everyone come to the table, food is here!" Namjoon called all of the boys to the table as the steaming food sizzled. 

Hurriedly, everyone gathered around the table as they grabbed a plate to feast on long awaited food. 

-

It was now night time and the boys were sitting near the bar, all wasted while eating the remains of the food from earlier. 

"I haven't had this much fun in years.." Namjoon said, his voice was slurred, making it hard to make out what he was even saying. Seokjin hummed in agreement. 

Everything they were saying sounded like a blur, all Taehyung could focus on was the way Yoongi licked his lips after taking sips from his bottle of beer. It was so hard to look away from the temptation in front of him, so hard to resist kissing those soft lips. Taehyung couldn't even move his gaze away from the older boy's lips, even when Yoongi smirked at the way the boy blushed. 

Taehyung never knew how bold drunk Yoongi was until he felt the breath of Yoongi against his bare neck as he leaned closer to him. The smell of alcohol filled Taehyung's lungs as Yoongi whispered in his ear. "Meet me in the bathroom." Yoongi whispered as his hand rubbed against Taehyung's inner thigh. Taehyung nodded shyly as Yoongi got out of his chair to go to the bathroom. 

"Ugh.. i'm not feeling so good.. i'm gonna go to the bathroom.." Taehyung grumbled as he got out of his chair with both arms wrapped around his own waist. 

-

Jimin stared suspiciously at the two empty seats that were once sat in by Yoongi and Taehyung. 

-

"This doesn't feel right.." Taehyung whispered as he felt Yoongi's hands unbuckle Taehyung's belt. 

Of course Yoongi knew it was wrong, he had to think this moment over almost ten times before acting upon it. 

Taehyung gasped as he felt Yoongi's hand grasp his dick. "Yoongi please.. this doesn't feel right at all..." Taehyung felt disappointed as his dick hardened more and more as Yoongi continued to move his hand. 

"It's okay baby, nobody will find out if you and I stay quiet." Yoongi said before leaning in to kiss Taehyung's lips. 

Taehyung started to feel suffocated as Yoongi continued to kiss his lips. The older boy had him trapped, pressed against the wall as he tried to push him off. Taehyung wanted to enjoy this, he really did, but the way this could hurt Jimin was something Taehyung deeply feared.

"Yoongi please, I don't want to hurt Jimin!" Taehyung said as his voice gradually got louder as he felt Yoongi's lips kiss his collarbones. 

Yoongi lifted his head to make eye contact with Taehyung.

"Didn't your own boyfriend cheat on you with him?" Yoongi spoke as he ran his hand through Taehyung's bright red hair in an attempt to calm him down. 

"Yeah.. but he changed." Taehyung whispered as he frowned. Taehyung genuinely hoped Jungkook changed. Taehyung tried telling himself that he did change, yet who knows whether its just an image Taehyung made up in his head to distract himself from the true monster Jungkook was. 

"I hope you now Jimin is just jealous of you," Yoongi mumbled as he backed away. Taehyung frowned, why would Jimin be jealous? "He knows you and I are close, plus you have something he wants, mine and Jungkook's attention." 

Taehyung's eyes widened from shock. 

The puzzles were finally coming together the more Yoongi explained was Taehyung has been trying to ignore. 

"Also Taehyung, you need to be more aware of your surroundings. You're going to get yourself hurt if you continue to ignore the way people treat you." Yoongi spoke as he gently ran his finger against the boy's cheek. 

Taehyung shivered as he felt Yoongi's touch linger even after his hand left his cheek. 

"Let me love you right. You won't have to worry about Jimin and Jungkook finding out if we keep it our little secret." Yoongi whispered as his lips once again brushed against Taehyung's ear. 

Taehyung smirked before grabbing Yoongi's face with two hands, leaning forward to meet Yoongi's lips with his own. 

Yoongi gently pinned Taehyung against the wall as the kiss increasingly got more passionate and intense. 

Taehyung hasn't felt this much adrenaline ever since he was with Jungkook. 

It sounds bad considering the fact that the older boy had feelings for him, but Taehyung couldn't stop thinking of kissing Jungkook instead. The only thing he could think about was Jungkook's hands holding him in place as lips traveled further down. 

Taehyung felt as if he was suffocating. The reek of alcohol was so strong and it was all that he could taste as Yoongi's tongue was in his mouth. 

suddenly, his stomach started to turn as he felt the strongest urge to throw up. 

Taehyung shoved Yoongi away before kneeling in front of Yoongi as he began to vomit. 

"Damn, are you really that wasted??" Yoongi laughed as he watched Taehyung throw up into the toilet. 

"s-shut up.." Taehyung mumbled as he wiped his mouth with his sleeve. 

They smiled at each other. 

The moment ended as Taehyung looked up to see Jungkook opening the bathroom door. 

" Shit tae, are you okay?" Jungkook asked as he saw Taehyung sitting in front of the toilet with some of the vomit on his shirt. 

"He's fine." Yoongi said coldly as he reached out a hand to help Taehyung up. 

"You don't have to be so hostile, he's just making sure i'm okay." Taehyung mumbled as he was upset with the way Yoongi treated the boy he loved. 

Yoongi's head tilted as he was confused by the sudden defensive attitude. 

Jungkook smirked. He knew Taehyung still had a thing for him. 

--------------------------

sorry for not updating in a couple of months, school drained my energy even though its only been 3 weeks since it started. anyway enjoy the chapter i wrote in my notebook <3