50

The air was crisp, a lot colder than usual. Taehyung was sat on the old
porch swing, the porch swing that he used to share with Jimin.

Yet, without him, it felt even more than empty, more than lonely. The only thing to accompony him was the cold air that carried the old scent of how his home used to feel and be.

The porch swing then suddenly dipped down a bit more as Taehyung felt a presence of someone, somebody whom he could recognize just be their scent alone. 

He turned his head, coming face to face with a soft-eyed Hoseok who looked as if he had just gotten done crying.

"I thought it would be a good idea to come see you.." Hoseok said, sniffling as he looked down at his shoes that were placed timidly on the soft grass beneath the two.

Taehyung smiled softly as he appreciated, yet was shocked by the sudden appearance of his ex-boyfriend.

"How've you been, Hoseok?" Taehyung said quietly as he eyed the older boy, taking in the way his hair seemed to have grown since the last time he saw him. Or the way his eyes held so much love for him still, so much care and passion.

Hoseok sighed, leaning back against the cushioned swing.

"I've been fine, I'm not really sure." Hoseok took a moment to collect his thoughts, to think of what he was going to say in order to truly explain how he felt.

"I guess I'm just shocked, honestly. I've never been really close to Jimin until these past couple of years. I feel like I've missed out on what we could've had or been to each other, you know?"

Hoseok let out another shaky sigh as he placed his head onto his palms, looking forward as he tried his utmost hardest to not cry, to not show vulnerability. 

Taehyung frowned as he felt a lump in his throat just looking at Hoseok try and not to cry.

"Oh, Hoseok. It's not how long you've known each other that matters. It's about what you guys have experienced together that matters the most."

Hoseok started to shake as tears finally rushed down his face once more. Taehyung reached over and pulled him into his embrace.

"I really miss him, Taehyung." Hoseok cried out quietly as his voice was muffled by the younger boy's nape.

"I really miss him too, I really do." Taehyung began as he tried to calm himself down. His heart ached as he had never seen Hoseok so emotional, so hurt by anything as much as he was now.

Yet, an idea brightened his mood.

"Hey! Maybe we can go visit that place that Jungkook showed us a couple of years ago. That was Jimin's favorite place!"

Hoseok smiled, liking the idea of going there once more.

"That's a good idea. We should go see what everyone else thinks." Hoseok said as he wiped away his tears before they both stood up to go back inside.

____________

"Hey guys, we have an idea." Taehyung announced, catching the attention of everyone in the room.

Everyone waited for them to continue.

"We think it would be a good idea to go to that place that Jungkook showed us a couple years ago..it'll be a good way to connect with ourselves again and with Jimin since he loved that place."

They hummed in agreement, and jungkook smiled softly at the thought of visiting the place that he loved so dearly again.

He connected that place to how happy and young they used to be and how that place made them feel like a family.