6

(this chapter will be longer than usual)

"Don't you dare fucking run from me!"

Taehyung's legs stiffened at the sudden anger in the man's voice. Taehyung looked around the room, hoping there was an object that could help him escape. His heart was beating at an animalistic rate, but having an heart attack at this moment wasn't on Taehyung's mind.

"Turn around." The man said again, putting the gun against the back of Taehyung's head.

Taehyung did as the man said once he felt the cold gun run against his warm scalp. He turned around, now facing the gun that was pointed at his forehead. The man took off his mask, revealing his identity. "W-why did you show me what you look like?" Taehyung said, voice shaking with fear.

"Because you won't make it out alive, that's why." The man said, rubbing his thumb underneath Taehyung's chin.

Taehyung closed his eyes, breathing in a sharp breath. "Just kill me please.." Taehyung said, grabbing a hold of the barrel part.

The man looked at him like he was crazy. The man then tugged at Taehyung's black jacket. "Take it off.." the man said suddenly, bringing Taehyung back from his thoughts. Taehyung hesitantly did as he said.

The man then ran his hand down Taehyung's back. Taehyung didn't know this man was a rapist, he thought he was a burglar. "I've been watching you for sometime, sweetie.." the man said, gripping the back of Taehyung's striped shirt.

The sudden action caused Taehyung to trip over his own feet, making him fall into the mans arms.

"W-wait! Please don't hurt me! My boyfriend's in the hospital a-and he's coming home today.." Taehyung said as he tried pulling himself away, but feeling his heart drop as he got nowhere.

"That's not even my problem.." The man said as he looked down at the younger boy with a sort of disdain after taking in how he was attempting to guilt trip him.

  Taehyung winced as pain shot through him as the man grabbed the back of his neck harshly. "Open wide." The man said while grinning.

The man shoved a pill into his mouth, Taehyung tried too fight against it but it was like his hands were glued to his mouth. Before Taehyung blacked out, he heard a gun shot, then the man fell too the floor next to him. Someone picked Taehyung up, carrying him down the stairs and out the door.

Taehyung's POV

Taehyung's eyes shot open, seeing bright artificial lights shining down on him as he laid in an unfamiliar room.

As his mind began to clear, a nurse with a clipboard walked mindlessly into the room, not taking in that Taehyung was now fully awake.

"What happened?" Taehyung attempted to speak clearly as he asked her. Yet, his voice was shaky, and it hurt him to even try and speak.

"You were drugged.." The doctor said whilst fidgeting with a pill bottle.

She handed Taehyung two pills. The unknown medication had letters encarved into the white parts.

"What are these for?" Taehyung said wearily, eyeing the two pills suspiciously.

"They're to help the drugs leave your system.." She said, handing him a glass of water.