12

The drive to the house was silent and there was a lot of tension between the two. Taehyung thought of speaking, he really wanted to break the deadly science lingering between the two, but he knew it wouldn't help this situation.

"I- I think we should break up.." jungkook said all of a sudden, thank God someone broke the silence, but not in the way taehyung wanted.

Taehyung didn't know what to say, the words wouldn't come out. Jungkook looked over to see taehyung covering his face with the palms of his hands, biting his lip to hold back the sobs.

Jungkook sighed, he didn't like making Taehyung cry. But, he knew this wasn't the right moment to try and comfort him. "Taehyung I'm sorry." That was all jungkook could say, well that was all jungkook thought of saying.

Taehyung wiped his face of all the tears before looking up at jungkook. "and where are you going to go, because I'm certainly not moving out." Taehyung spoke, words shaky from the amount of energy taehyung was using to hold back his sobs.

"I-i'm going to be moving in with my younger brother.." jungkook mumbled, spacing off towards the end.

Taehyung nodded before facing the window, watching the droplets of rain run down the window. He hated this feeling so much. He wanted to get rid of that feeling of hopelessness and confusion, but what could he do. Exactly, he couldn't do anything because it was over. Jungkook and him were over.

"We're here," Jungkook said, unlocking the doors. "I.. I guess this is it?" Jungkook said once more, taehyung could see Jungkook's eyes become glassy.

"Y-yeah, it is. Bye Jungkook." Taehyung muttered shakily before turning away to open the door.

The rain didn't feel any different from his tears, he wanted to go back, back into Jungkook's comforting arms. He wanted to tell him, but when he turned around jungkook was already gone.

___
Sorry for making this so short. I wanted a short chapter revolved around their breakup. :(