17

Jungkook lowered his hat, but Taehyung didn't even glance in his direction once. He was distracted by Hoseok, who for some reason was tRying to distract Taehyung.

Jungkook took out his earbuds and listened in on to their conversation. "What kind should I get?" Taehyung mumbled, looking through the list of words on the wall.

"Omg, they have peppermint flavored hot chocolate!" Taehyung exclaimed, digging in his pockets for some money, but he didn't find any. Jungkook smiled at the way taehyung pouted. If the two still had a relationship together, then jungkook would've squished his cheeks and paid for him, but instead of Jungkook doing that, Hoseok did.

"Don't worry about it, I can pay for it!" Hoseok said, grabbing two ten dollar bills from his back pocket. The kind action made Taehyung smile widely, something jungkook missed so much.

Jungkook couldn't help but rest his hand on the palm of his hand and admire the actual angel in front of him. What would jungkook do if Taehyung was never in his life? "Order ready for ermmm... Jungkook?" The barista yelled, silencing Taehyung and Hoseok. (HDJAKSUHSHSKSIUDHDV OMG WHAT AM I DOING😈😈)

shit. Shit. shit. Jungkook didn't dare move a single fucking muscle. His whole body froze in panic, full on panic. Taehyung looked around frantically, looking for Jungkook. Then, Taehyung's eyes finally landed on jungkook who was silently standing up from his seat to get his cappuccino. "T-thank y-you ma'am." Jungkook murmured, his sweaty hands gripping onto the plastic cup filled with sweet cappuccino.

As jungkook slowly walked towards the entrance, small drops of burning HOT cappuccino started to drip out from the bottom of the cup, burning Jungkook's hand. "God damn!" Jungkook whisper shouted, panicking as he watched the cup drop from his hands and onto the floor, making the wasted cappuccino go everywhere.

"I'm so sorry, I must've gave you a cup with a crack in the bottom, you can have a refund, sir." The barista ranted on as she quickly grabbed a rag and wiped up the mess on the floor, making jungkook frown out of guilt for letting the barista clean up the mess he made by himself.

That wasn't all jungkook had on his mind, he could feel the burning sensation of Taehyung's eyes in the back of his head, but he didn't even dare turn around to face taehyung and he wouldn't.

Then Taehyung did the thing that made Jungkook's heart skip a beat, taehyung got down and helped the barista clean up the mess that jungkook made. Jungkook just stood there awkwardly as he watched the two clean up his own mess.

Jungkook shook his head before getting down to help Taehyung and the barista. He made sure to keep a good distance from Taehyung as he didn't want the situation to be anymore awkward.

After the mess was cleaned up, jungkook quickly threw away the soaking wet napkins before hurriedly walking out of the door. That was horrifying.

___

503 words 😩