23

Taehyung slowly opened the door to see all of Hoseok's stuff gone. Maybe he should've been glad that he was gone, then he wouldn't have to deal with the passive aggressiveness. That wasn't the case though.

Taehyung sobbed as he looked all over the house for any sign that maybe his hobi wasn't actually leaving him. It was just a little mistake, right? That's what Taehyung liked to think of it, but the fact that he actually liked the kiss and wanted more? Maybe it's true. Maybe Jungkook is the one he truly loves, because Taehyung can't seem to get Jungkook off of his mind, even when he tries so hard to do so.

Taehyung just wanted someone to hold him, he felt so vulnerable and small all alone in the house he and jungkook once lived in together. Taehyung could still see the movie nights, jungkook covering him with kisses since he was afraid of horror movies, and the smell of fresh popcorn.

taehyung tried not to think about the bad side of Jungkook, how he'd lash out Taehyung for no good reason at all, or how he'd never think of the consequences of his actions before acting.

Whether it was a bad thing or not, Taehyung always tried to find the good side of people. He knew Jungkook was still learning how to be a better person.

Taehyung was pulled from his imagination when he heard a knock on the door. Hesitated to answer, he walked towards the door before opening it slowly.

Stood before him, Jungkook stood in the doorway with a shy smile painted on his lips. "S-since we're friends, I-I think, I thought y-you might need some c-company after what ha-happened." Jungkook stuttered so many times that Taehyung felt second hand embarrassment.

Taehyung thought for a moment. Jungkook was partially part of this problem, but Taehyung needed company. He hesitated before allowing the younger boy to come inside.

"Uh.. so.. how long are you um.. staying?" Taehyung asked hesitantly as jungkook made his way towards the living room.

"As long as you want me too," Jungkook said, getting a sudden boost of confidence as he sat down with a sigh. "but besides that, let me ask you a question, and please don't get upset with me because I'm kind of confused here."

Taehyung stiffened, he didn't think he was ready for question Jungkook was about to ask. "If you really missed me, then why did you go out with Hoseok after we broke up?" Jungkook asked, his expression was unreadable but very intimidating.

Taehyung could feel the palms of his hands start to sweat as he was at loss for words. "B-Because I like him? Y-You sound kind of controlling don't y-you think?"

"Then why did you kiss me?" Jungkook stood up as he spoke, voice dropping a couple of octaves. Taehyung could feel anger coming from the younger boy, making the hair on his arms raise.

"I- I didn't mean too, it w-was a mistake t-that happened and--" Taehyung's stuttering was interrupted by a scoff.

"How many times do I have to make this clear, you don't belong to anybody else, you are mine." Jungkook said, grabbing Taehyung by the wrist and squeezing it tightly, making the older boy wince.

Taehyung heart raced, afraid of getting hit by Jungkook, or even worse. This was stupid! Why was he letting this happen, why was he letting Jungkook take over his life again? "Get o-out of my h-house.." Taehyung demanded weakly as he ripped his arm from Jungkook's grip.

_____________________

this chapter wasn't finished yet but I felt like I needed to post something because it has been way to long