30

"Ahh, I'm so nervous!" Jungkook exclaimed as he anxiously paced around the living room.

They could be here any second now. Jungkook would have to see Hoseok and Taehyung again. The two would have to be in the same room with the man Taehyung cheated on Hoseok with.

"Calm down, Jungkook! You've seen them thousands of times." Seokjin said as he looked out the window to see if the rest of the group were here yet.

Jungkook knew that already. He knows it's dumb to be anxious around close friends because he's hung out with them multiple times.

"They're here!!" Seokjin exclaimed in excitement as he ran towards the door.

Jungkook's heart dropped when he heard the voices of Yoongi and Hoseok. He couldn't handle this.

Jungkook quickly got up and ran towards the bathroom before locking the door. He fell to the floor, breathing heavily to calm himself down.

He reached towards the door knob to lock it.

Jungkook felt nauseous as he stood up to stare at his reflection in the mirror. "Jungkook open the door now!" Seokjin said from the other side of the door.

Jungkook sighed with defeat as he let Seokjin inside the bathroom.

"It'll be fine, Jungkook. It was just a kiss!" Seokjin said as he led jungkook out to the dining room. Everyone watched as Jungkook awkwardly pulled out a seat before sitting down quietly.

"Um anyway, I'm glad all of you are here. Are you guys excited to go ice skating!!" Namjoon exclaimed cutely as he held his balled fists to his chest while shaking them in an excited manner. 

Jungkook uwued mentally at namjoons sudden child-like behavior. He was also excited to go skating, yet anxious since he couldn't skate well.

"Can we go right now?" Taehyung asked with so much excitement that jungkook's heart fluttered. Taehyung was probably one of the most adorable person he has ever met.

Jungkook looked over at Hoseok, seeing him smile as well. Hoseok's eyes held so much love and care when looking at his ex lover, so seeing all the emotion the older boy had to hide made Jungkook's heart ache because he knew it was all his fault.

"Let's go!" Seokjin said.

-

Jungkook watched from the sidelines as his friends skated with no effort whatsoever. He sighed as he was disappointed in himself for not being able to do something as well as everyone else.

Yet Jungkook still wanted to try.

He walked towards the doorway shakily, letting one foot see if the floor was slippery before putting both feet onto the ground.

Jungkook flared his arms before successfully balancing himself.

"Do you need help?"

Jungkook couldn't believe who was asking him. Taehyung, the boy who he kissed right in front of his boyfriend, was offering to help him roller skate.

"Uh.. sure.." Jungkook shyly accepted as Taehyung reached for Jungkook's sweaty hand.

Taehyung began to slowly move along with Jungkook. The older boy couldn't help but smile at Jungkook's inexperience with skating.

-

after a couple of hours, Jungkook could skate all by himself around the rink. Taehyung watched proudly as Jungkook confidently skated around like a pro.

-

wrote this all at 335am so im sorry if there are any mistakes that I didn't catch.