Yoonmin Chapter

"I didn't wanna leave." Jimin whined as he plopped down onto the couch. 

Yoongi watched him, slightly feeling guilty for not even asking if he wanted to leave. "Sorry babe, we can come back tomorrow if you'd like?" Yoongi said as he kissed Jimin's forehead. 

Jimin smiled shyly, "Yeah sure." Jimin said quietly, walking over to sit on Yoongi's lap. 

"Wanna go to bed?" Yoongi said as he grabbed onto jimin's waist and stood up. 

Jimin didn't respond, instead he nuzzled his face into the crook of Yoongi's neck. "I'll take that as a yes." Yoongi cooed, carrying the younger up the stairs and into the bedroom. 

Yoongi placed Jimin down onto the bed, only to be pushed onto the bed by Jimin. "Where are you going?" Jimin whispered, running his hand through Yoongi's mint green hair. 

Yoongi blushed, Jimin made him feel some sort of way to where he couldn't pay attention to anything but Jimin. "C'mere!" Yoongi muttered as he grabbed Jimin's waist, making him fall on top of Yoongi. 

"W-what are you doing Y-yoongi?" Jimin stuttered as Yoongi began kissing his neck and all  the way to his collarbones. 

When Jimin tried to get up but Yoongi grabbed his wrists and pinned him to the bed. Yoongi began to attack Jimin's lips, biting his lower lip for entrance which Jimin gladly granted. 

Yoongi took another step. He moved his hand underneath Jimin's shirt, rubbing invisible circles onto Jimin's lower abdomen. He then went lower, making Jimin stiffen. 

Yoongi's hand slid underneath the loose waistband, but Jimin stopped him before he could do anything. "I-I'm not ready, s-sorry." Jimin said, removing Yoongi's hand from inside his pants. 

"It's okay babe." Yoongi said as he laid next to Jimin. 

"lets go to bed now." Jimin said as he wrapped one arm around Yoongi's waist while pulling the blanket on top of the them. 

"I love you." Jimin whispered, placing his head on Yoongi's chest. 

"I love you too." Yoongi replied before falling into darkness. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------No smut, sorry lads.