32

Taehyung never felt so much regret in his life. Yeah, he might have a small crush on Yoongi, but that is no excuse for what he just did with Jimin's boyfriend.

The light from the moon lit the road ahead of them as they drove through the downpour that harshly hit the windshield.

"I think we should pull over.." Hoseok said as he anxiously looked for the road ahead.

Seokjin nervously swerved as he kept second guessing himself. Was the road really there? He swerved back into his lane as a bright pair of headlights sped past them. "Fuck! Just pull over before you get us into a car accident!!" Yoongi yelled as he nervously held onto Jimin's hand.

Taehyung eyed the affection Yoongi was giving Jimin. It all seemed fake. After what happened between Yoongi and him, it just seemed as if Yoongi was trying to assure Jimin nothing is really going on.

Seokjin pulled over as the rain became more intense.

"Why is the whole car shaking?" Taehyung asked as the car was pushed farther into the ditch by the aggressive wind.

"It's just the wind." Seokjin said he could hear the wind blowing.

"It'll be over soon, I just checked the radar." Namjoon said as he sighed with relief.

Everyone waited for the storm to calm down.

"uh.. did you guys have... fun?" Seokjin awkwardly asked as he fiddled with his hands.

"Yeah. It was pretty fun. First time skating after a couple of years." Jungkook said quietly.

The next 5 minutes was filled with silence as everyone listened to the rain get gradually quieter.

"Finally! Lets go home." Seokjin said as he started the car back up again.

The car rumbled as the engine was started once more. The wheels turned as mud flung from them, covering the back window with specks of mud. "Are we stuck?" Jimin asked anxiously, eyes wide as he looked out the window.

"I hope not.." Seokjin said as he pressed his foot against the gas pedal once more.

After a couple of more tries, the car finally moved from the ditch and back onto the road.

"That was scary.." Namjoon muttered as he sighed with relief.

Taehyung's heart was pounding. How come everything was going bad? First, Yoongi, then this.

Taehyung dreaded the moment Jimin finds out. He couldn't stop thinking of how Jimin would react. Everything would be over. Taehyung wouldn't be able to come over anymore, Yoongi and jimin would break up, and Namjoon and Seokjin would be disappointed.

Taehyung didn't want to be like Jungkook, but maybe he's turning out just like him.

Taehyung looked at the way Jungkook looked out the window. His head was probably spinning with many thoughts. Even in the pitch black, you could still see the outline of Jungkook's perfectly sculptured side profile. You could see the way he licked his lips, how he bit at his fingernails every once in a while, and the way his lips moved as he formed words into sentences.

Shit, everything about him made Taehyung's heart flutter.

Every now and then, Taehyung gets a whiff of that nostalgic cologne. He loved the way the smooth smell of the fragrance filled his lungs. The smell was strong, yet it didn't make you get the urge to cough. It was a soothing type of smell, one that would calm you down.

Taehyung's head fell back against the seat as he waited for the car to pull into the driveway.

-

Taehyung woke up with a huff as he was carefully placed on the couch. "Where the fuck.." Taehyung rubbed his eyes as he looked up at a smiling jungkook.

Taehyung bit back a soft smile as Jungkook pinched his cheek. "You're so cute when you sleep!" Jungkook exclaimed quietly as everyone else was asleep.

"Did they leave me in the car?" Taehyung mumbled as he sat up.

"Yeah.. but lucky you, I was awake." Jungkook said as he laid down beside Taehyung.

"What.. are you doing?" Taehyung asked, blushing noticeably as Jungkook pulled him closer by the waist.

"We're friends, aren't we? Friends can cuddle." Jungkook said as he smirked at how flustered Taehyung was.

"Night." Jungkook whispered as he reached for the lamp, turning it off.

"night." Taehyung muttered as he cuddled into Jungkook's embrace.

Taehyung smiled as he finally felt safe again. Warmth engulfed him as Jungkook rubbed Taehyung's back calmly.

Taehyung really hoped Jungkook was getting better, truly. He just wanted to feel loved and secure again, because with all the things going on, he just feels lost and hopeless.

"Go to sleep Tae, i'll make your favorite breakfast in the morning." Jungkook said as he chuckled at how fast Taehyung's heart was beating.

Taehyung blushed, but tried to fall asleep.

Is he falling in love all over again?

---------------

here's chapter 32!! :3

Thank you to all of you who have spent your time reading, voting, and commenting! It means a lot to me!!