21

Taehyung couldn't lie. He did miss the smell of breakfast in the morning when Jungkook decided to wake up early, Jungkook's good choice in cologne, and Jungkook's soft hands and lips. He missed the way Jungkook's smile resembled a bunny, his doe eyes that held the whole universe in them, or the way Jungkook would hold taehyung like he'd loose him at any moment.

But he loved Hoseok now. He couldn't break Hoseok's heart over someone who hurt him too many times to count. but it was hard to move on from your first love. Yeah, Jungkook was Taehyung's first love. Back in high school, when Jungkook gave Taehyung a box of chocolates and a bouquet of lilacs on Valentines Day, that's when Taehyung fell in love.

The car stopped, making Taehyung come back to reality. "Hobi, I need to talk to Jungkook. Wait out in the living room for me?" Taehyung said, watching a smile make its way into Hoseok's face.

"Of course, baby." Hoseok said, giving Taehyung a quick kiss before falling back onto the couch.

____

"Can I come in?" Taehyung asked, catching Jungkook's attention, who was coming out of the bathroom. "Yeah, what do you need?" Jungkook said, sitting down on his bed as he watched Taehyung approach him.

"Do you still like me?" Taehyung asked, wanting to clarify the thing that was constantly on his mind.

Jungkook was speechless. Of course, he still liked Taehyung. No, he still loves him. "Y-yes," Jungkook said, looking down at his now sweaty hands.

Even though Jungkook felt uneasy with Taehyung present, he continued. "I miss waking up and feeling your arms wrapped around me tightly. I miss the way you'd smile while you ate the food I made you. I miss the way you'd hide your face whenever we watched scary movies. I miss your soft lips against mine, the smell of your cologne, I miss your soft skin, I miss your voice. I miss you so much." Jungkook went on, not noticing how Taehyung walked towards him.

Jungkook's heart sped up when he felt Taehyung's warm hands on both sides of his face, making him flush a dark red. "I miss you too.." Taehyung whispered, jungkook could see tears beginning to form in his eyes.

Jungkook smiled shyly, eyes not looking away from Taehyung as the older boy's eyes flickered towards Jungkook's pink lips, tempted to feel his lips against his own one more time.

Taehyung moved closer, catching Jungkook by surprise when he felt Taehyung's lips against his own.

His lips felt so soft, so addicting. Jungkook pulled on Taehyung's locks, deepening the kiss.

Jungkook wanted this feeling to last forever, this feeling of adrenaline running through him because he knew he was doing something terribly wrong, but he didn't want to stop because it felt so good.

Jungkook picked Taehyung up by the waist, placing him on the mattress. He began to make a trail of purple and red marks leading from his neck down to his collarbones. Taehyung squirmed underneath Jungkook's touch, Jungkook noticed how Taehyung's breathing quickened.

"I was thinking about how we should go t-" Hoseok stopped dead in his tracks, the image of Jungkook on top of Taehyung burned into his mind. Taehyung panicked, shoving Jungkook off of him.

"H-Hobie.. please, i-i'm so sorry! i-" painful sobs rippled throughout Taehyung's body as he ran after Hoseok, guilt and regret spilled over Jungkook as he could hear the pain in Taehyung's cry

"Pl-please don't l-leave me!" Taehyung begged as he held tightly onto the material of Hoseok's shirt.

"Let go of me!" Hoseok yelled, making Taehyung let go of Hoseok's shirt. He got into his car, not making eye contact with Taehyung as he quickly drove away.

Taehyung nibbled on his lip. Hot tears rushed down his face as he realized he really did mess everything up.