Chapter13: The Slow Motion cipher

It name is cipher? I don't know tbh... anyways, I still have no idea where did this come from but I somehow enjoyed writing.

Kai's POV:

I wasn't feeling really good at the moment, and I don't know why and I hate it here.

We start running to the parking lot, everyone get in his car but me, I didn't find any of my cars 'Great' 

"Hey guys, has anyone saw any of my cars?" I looked at the guys "Ah! I'm so sorry brother! I took one and I forget it at the samurai's cave. I'm really sorry." Nya said I heard Jay saying 

"Sorry bro I took the other one and I'll take it again mine are in the garage it need to be fixed." I glared at Jay then I hear Lloyd saying "Hey Kai are you sure that you can drive in this condition?" I looked at her confused "What do you mean Lloyd?" 

"Kai you look a bit tired brother did something happened to you?" Nya asked with a soft voice; I looked at her "No? Nothing happened and I'm alright I swear!" '...Right...?' "True Kai, besides you look pale are you sure you're okay little man?" Cole asked 

 "Don't call me that and I swear I'm okay and the paleness is just from me just waking up from bed that's all I swear! Nothing will happen to me... I hope so" I whispered the last part not making eye-contact while hoping that no one will hear me and thanks god no one did.

Suddenly Lloyd gets out of her car and come toward me putting her hand on my cheek "Hey Kai, if you're feeling tired or something please tell us, you know that we are here for you right? And if you really do feel tired please take it a day and stay home, we don't want you getting sick baby, and you're health is more important to us, okay?" Lloyd told me with a very gentle voice that made me melt for her I mean I'm already so in love with her but I can't help it but to fall harder for her especially after seeing her beautiful emerald green eyes that always made me lust in another world. I took her hands in mine and looked at her in the eye 

"Hey, don't worry about me okay love? I swear I'm alright and with all my power and I'll kick the snack's ass right now!" I chuckled still holding her hands while she looked at me with a beautiful smile "As you like baby; but please if you feel tired suddenly tell one of us right away so that we could help you, promise?" "I promise." 

I kissed her cheek the others were smiling at us "Hay Kai, go ride with Nya; at least we will make sure that you're save with the time begin okay?" Cole ordered and I nodded and I get in with Nya and we start driving in the large desert.

When we reached Jay's parent's junk, we found that the old couple was fighting the snaks back trying to stay safe and away from them "You disgusting snack! Stay away from me!" Mrs.Walker was scared while hitting with the first thing that is near her. Jay gets out of his car and went running to save his parents "Stay away from my family you snack! NINJAGO!"

3rd POV:

Jay gets out first and start fighting the snacks and second the ninja start getting out their cars "Okay! Here is the plan: Nya and Lloyd take the front, Kai take the once in the middle and I'll fight the sides here we go! Stay safe! NINJA GO!" Cole explained and everyone went to his position fighting

Jay's POV:

I run as fast as possible to save my parents "Mom! Dad!" I used my elements to stop the snakes from attacking my parents "Jay! My baby, where have you been? We were waiting for you." Mom told me while he was fighting back "I'm so sorry mom and dad, I was a bit busy in the dorm plus we didn't get the alarm in the right time so you may know the rest." I answered kicking a snack with his tail. I don't know where are the others but I know that they are facing the same as me or ever more dangerous and I can't ever help them!