Chapter31: Fixing my Mistakes

Hello :D

3rd POV:

Kai slowly opened his eyes, he felt something wet on his forehead. Touching it, it was a wet bandage. He shook his head trying to clear his blurry vision. He was home... but not his.

He sat down quickly; a wave of pain went through all his body suddenly. After the pain stopped a little, he looked around him trying to know where he was, he saw a full bandaged Dio sleeping in the corner of the bed.

He went to him and hugged him, unsurprisingly he was badly injured.

Kai looked at the mirror next to him, he was he was also bandaged in his head and hands. His memory was a bit blurry too; he wondered what happened to both of them...

Flashback (Kai's POV)

I yelled as the twins throw me for the 5th time to the wall, Dio was bleeding badly in the ground. Every time I try to attack them, they would easily dodge it and attack me back.

My body was getting tired, vision blurry, pain all over.

"Already giving up Kai?" I hardly shook my head standing on my shaking legs, my swords still in my hands but I couldn't take it.

My legs gave up on me and I fall to the ground, I felt dizzy, tired, in pain yet the twins started laughing. They slowly came closer to me saying something, I couldn't catch it. I couldn't hear them, I tried focusing my vision on them they were talking about dad... they said he's alive...? Dad is alive and working under them he and mother?!

I couldn't believe them, dad died. There's no way I would believe them, that means believing Chin and Clouse and everyone who want to hurt me or Nya.

One of them held me by the collar pulling me up "Listen here little shit, you either come with calmly or we kill you here and just like how we-"

Suddenly the three of us were in the ground; i sat up slowly seeing someone coming towards me "... Do you hear me?!" after a while I started hearing clearly, looking around me it was Morro! He found me; I smiled at him a little trying to stand up, till I saw the other familiar smiling face that was behind him. It was mom...?

"Kai..." before I can even react... everything turned black.

End of the flashback. (3rd POV)

Kai sat down besides the bed sobbing, his mom was alive, his dad and even mother.

He hugged his knees to his chest sobbing his heart out, his life is falling apart he doesn't know what to do or how to react. He should be mad, mad at all of them but he couldn't help it but to feel happiness too. They were all alive especially his mom.

"They're all alive..." he repeated these words several times as if he couldn't believe it.

He heard some noises; he stood up slowly ignoring all the pain and opened the door slowly not making any sound, he went downstairs where the voice was coming from. It was two people's voices.

Per1: I can't believe you...

Per2: Please... I was just- I- he... I don't think me coming back after years' telling him that I am his bio mom is a good thing... He was already suffering back then and I just tried to help.

Kai's eyes widened at the realization, they were Morro and his mom.

Morro: You could have at least come to me...

The mom: I didn't know you're still here actually... I just wanted to stay as far as I can from the past, what I came for is finding my son and protecting him even if it costs me my life... Again.