Chapter3: The meeting

( A/N:As I said before, all the things I wrote in this story aren't the same, i changed here and there. if anything, I'm not a Justin Bieber fan, just I may steal something...)

Lloyd's POV:

"What the hell did just happen?"That's the first thing come into my mind. I looked at the others and found them with the same expression as me: Shock and confusion "Weren't we in the court of the museum just now...?" Cole asked while rubbing his head "Y-yes..." I answered "I'll try to find out what just happened now..." Nya said and start tapping in the computer "Guys... I think I know what's going on..." We looked at her waiting for the answer "W-we moved 3 minutes to the future..." Wait... what did she just said? "Moved to the future? Is that ever possible?" Kai asked "Well, yes it is, don't you remember Nadhakan's watch?" "Wait who?" I asked and Jay starts laughing "Nya don't stress yourself, they won't remember, we're the only one who remember." "What? You know what never mind that's not important now." Kai said while glaring at Jay "Now Nya tell us why the alarm gets in." She nodded and starts working on the computer "I found it! It's coming from... Master Wu's old Dojo!" we looked at her with shock "Wait! Who's living there? It's not ever fixed from the fire from like 7 years ago!" Cole asked and Jay answered "I don't know but we have to go and check things." "For the first time in a while I agree with Jay, we have to go now. Nya get the bounty ready!" everyone listened to Cole and we start heading there.

Author's POV:

Meanwhile in the old Dojo, Wu was losing in front of Crax especially after begin hit with the cipher. Crax throw him to the wall and starts walking toward him "See Wu? You have get older and let me add... weaker!" Crax was about to hit Wu again "STOP!" he turned around and saw the ninja ready to fight. He smirked at them "Huh, I'll have some more fun than..." "Jay! Nya! Zane! Go get the sensei. Cole and Kai come with me." "Get it!" Nya, Jay and Zane run to Wu to help him and make sure his alright.

 Meanwhile, Kai, Cole and Lloyd are fighting the unknown man who tried to hurt their Sensei "Who are you and what do you want from our sensei!" Cole asked with an angry expression after hearing the man laughing "You must be Wu's actual pupil, well nice to meet you kids." He said with a smirk on his face "We're not kids old man." Lloyd said while forming a ball of energy "Stupid teenagers, just like your parents... aren't you going to attack me green girl?" He smirked more and Lloyd starts attacking him with her power; his smirk gets bigger and suddenly disappeared from the ball's direction. Lloyd looked at him with shock I mean who the hell can get away from the green ninja's power?! She looked at Cole who went to the man's side "I don't know how the hell you get away from Lloyd's power but I'll make sure to end it here and NOW!" He start running toward the man to punch him but the man also disappeared making Cole hit his head on the wall "COLE!" Lloyd and Kai screamed and the man turned to Kai who was by Lloyd's side giving him a look of pity "So, aren't you going to attack? Or ever try to move Kai?"

Kai's POV:

"So, aren't you going to attack? Or ever try to move Kai?" My eyes widened 'H-how did he...?' Lloyd looked at me with shock. He easily gets away from Lloyd's ball of power then he made Cole hit his head on the wall and now... he said my name? And while giving me a look of pity? What the hell is going on? "H-how did you know my name old man..." I asked getting ready to attack "Well... let's say I know a lot about you... by the way, don't you remember me?" he asked with a smirk and I was shocked again "Do I know you...?" What does he mean by that? "HAHA, you forget, right? Poor you kiddo... I'm sure you'll remember me soon." I had enough! I formed a ball of fire and throw it on him, he smirked and starts yawning then h-he... he... HE STOPPED MY BALL WITH HIS BARE HANDS! "H-how?!" Nya come closer to me and put her hand on my shoulder "Focus Kai don't let him stress you." she whispered to me and I nodded glaring at the man "Well, I through you would be stranger Kai Smith Piber with your so called 'Power' but I was wrong. You're such a disappointment to Ray and Juliet." At this point, my brain stopped. I couldn't move; I felt my body freezing in his spot "W-w-what...?" that's the only thing that I could mouth "Kai don't listen to him." I heard sensei saying. I blinked then get another ball of fire with no thinking and he gets away again! Oh my god that man is making me go crazy!

Now the Dojo is in fire. Lloyd tried to hit him again but he somehow made the ball go on her and she went to the edge making Wu fly with her "LLOYD! SENSEI!" We screamed and the others run to them trying to get them up.

When I was about to move, the old man came closer to me in seconds and I swear I felt my body freeze and I couldn't move "Go help your friends... They need you. Quickly, before you lose another important person in your life." I didn't have any reaction this time. I looked at the others and start running toward them to help them.

When I made sure everyone is safe, I looked around me searching about the unknown man but he was nowhere to be seen "Are you okay Kai?" I heard Zane asking "I don't know..." 'You're such a disappointment to Ray and Juliet' that sentence echoed in my brain again and again "Who is he sensei?" I looked at the sensei but he was in a deep sleep 'weird' "Let's go home, we need a rest." Lloyd said and we walked toward the bounty.

End of the chapter.