chapter14: Why does it look familiar...?

A/n: Okay look, I know that's weird but let's say that I'm so stupid in explanation especially in English so please if you found any mistake or anything just tell me at least I'll get better in grammar. Thank you and Enjoy!    and HAPPY NEW YEAR Y'ALL!!!3

3rd POV:

Cole and the female made an eye-contact. Both of them start running 'I have to reach it!' that was Cole's through. He tried to reach it but he was late, one of the knights took it, but Lloyd gave him a punch and he drops it away from her and Cole but it get closer to Kai "KAI! THE CIPHER!" Cole screamed in hope for the red ninja to get it. 

Kai looked at it then he knocked the snack and run as fast as he can and hopefully, he took it in his hands.

 "Good job Kai! But now, RUN! THEY ARE AFTER YOU!" 

Kai looked behind him and felt his soul leaving his body (A/N: I love this sentence it made me laugh Idk why) He saw a huge group of snacks running toward him; he looked around him "NYA! TAKE THAT!" He throws the cipher to Nya. 

But she didn't hold it and it get in the ground that caused Kai, Nya and some snacks to get in slow motion for some time. Jay took the chance and used his element and knocked some others "I can't believe! You're useless! All of YOU!" the female screamed at her knights.

Jay's POV:

I have to save mom right now! I used my element and knocked some snacks. I have to confuse they are powerful; they ever knocked Kai and Cole like 2 time already! I have to attack in the right time; I looked to the left and saw Kai and Lloyd fighting. To the right, I saw Cole and Nya trying to stop some, mom was sitting in a cave alone and scared. 

I was in my motor with my father behind me. Everything is a mess, if I didn't move now, my team will lose and I don't like losing, I have to think quickly. Suddenly an idea comes to me but..."Dad hold me tight I'm gonna do something crazy." I said to my dad who looked at me shocked "Jay... What are you exactly gonna do?" 

I didn't answer him so he won't stop me because I have to act fast or things won't go as planed. "Then, put your hands on the controller (Does ppl name it controller? Idk just forget) and use your element; it'll help you get faster." 

"What do you mean Dad?" He falls silent for a moment then continued "I build this car to suits your element, it means that you can use both the motor and your element master 'The lightning' at the same time and have some swords and get faster." I was amazed by my father. I really do have the best father ever "Thank you dad, you're the best."

I looked around me for the last time: mom is not too far from me and I realized that the cipher is in my zone, which means I can save mom and at the same time steal the cipher 'Great' I mumbled.

I focused to transfer most of my element to my hands and hopefully it worked! I felt like I've get stranger in seconds "It's my time to save the day!"

3rd POV:

The ninja were fighting with all their powers, but the snacks weren't playing easy on them this time and the cipher is in one of the snacks hands who were running toward his general "Kai! Try to take it! WE CAN'T LET THEM TAKE THE CIPHER!" 

Kai looked around him searching for Jay but he didn't find him, he start running toward the one holding the cipher and knocked him down causing the cipher to fly away from him and getting in the ground causing everyone to move in slow motion again. Jay took the chance and focused all his power on his hands, the air around him becomes blue and so are his eyes (A/N: but wait his eyes are blue... just ignore that...) He turned on his motor and start driving toward the slow motion bubble. 

He was faster than lightning itself, he entered the bubble with no problem and he didn't ever get in slow motion. He moved as fast as he can and saved his mother "Ah! Thank you so much my Jay! You're my hero!" she kissed his cheeks, and then he returned and get the cipher before everyone get to his normal place and he drove away.

When the slow motion's affects ends, the ninja turned around to see Jay driving none stop away from them 

"GUYS! I GET THE CIPHER! AND NOW I CAN'T STOP. I'LL MEET YOU AT THE DOJO! TAKE CARE!" Jay screamed while disappearing in between the large rocks with his parents behind him. The ninja looked at the snacks that looked back at them with shock on their faces "LET'S GO! JAY ALREADY TOOK THE CIPHER!" Cole screamed and the ninja start running toward their cars.

Kai's POV:

Jay already took the cipher and saved his mom which means that we doesn't have a work anymore, plus we already killed most of the snacks.

I was running behind Nya and Lloyd, until I fall over something that made me fall hard on my face. When I looked down I saw something like an old cap or a hat that have a drawing inside...? When I looked closer my felt like my head get hit by a brick and I felt like my chest get tighter and I don't know why... I hold the hat closer to me trying to remember where I saw the drawing but then I start getting something like a flashback to a place and to be exact to a wall... 'A wall...? Why does it feel familiar...?' I was in a deep through and I didn't ever hear my sister and fiancé calling me till they come and hold me and start running "KAI! It's not the time for thinking on whatever is on your head!" Nya screamed in my ear but I didn't really listened to her, I was trying to remember where and when I saw that drawing... My head start hurting at the through but it still bother me! I have to find out where I saw that drawing! I will stay thinking about that drawing for a long time especially with my sleeping disorder.

I looked around me and I saw Nya and Lloyd dragging me to the car then I get to my sense and start running with them "Finally!" Lloyd said after seeing me running.

We get in the cars and start driving away toward the Dojo. The old hat is still with me, I'll ask sensei Wu or Garmadon about it... I hope they'll answer me.

End of the chapter. 

happy new year again ;)