Chapter10: Worried about him pt.1

From this chapter there will be a lot of flashbacks but this one have only one time but the others may have more than two or three.

Lloyd's POV:

Kai and Nya are behaving weird, I mean Kai's face was pale as snow and went directly to his room, and Nya was looking tired but she went out to clean her brain, and we all know where she is heading right now so we didn't ask her about it.

My mom was worried about both of them while looking at both directions.

"Should I go and cheek on Kai?" I asked myself and looked at the stair, "Guys I think I should go after her, she looks tired."

I heard Jay saying behind me, having the same expression just like me.

"No, let her in peace she need some alone time and for Kai leave him alone too he looks like he's having a hard time the past hours. Now come to Wu, he wants to talk to you about something important."

I nodded at my father and we followed him silently. When we entered we found sensei Wu sitting in his usual chair while drinking a cup of tea with my mom beside him. He looked up and made eye contact with all of us (me, Jay and Cole)

"First of all, where is Zane and be honest please."
He asked with a very serious look and made us shiver in our places "Ah s-sensei h-he's not h-here right now, but don't worry he'll come later..." Jay said while trying to look away from the sensei "Jay don't lie, just spell it already."

My father said and we all get scared "It's just... W-when we were trying to save NinjaGo city today, ehh... Zane get the job of saving Dr.Borg from begins kidnapped. B-but Z-Zane run away from us and we didn't find him in the time and w-when we did h-he was unconscious..." I heard Cole mumbling while looking at the ground and fear in his tone "... And for Kai, h-he's blaming himself for what had happen for Zane because he's saying that it was his fault not doing it himself and for Nya, she tried her best to fix Zane but she couldn't because of the huge damage that happen to his memory, and the fact that our privet files aren't there she get mad and do her best to get them back but she couldn't they stole them right away..." Jay finished in Cole's place and we all can see the look on sensei Wu's face. He was having a hard time dealing with what we just told him

"So... You're saying that Zane is out of job and Dr.Borg is nowhere to be seen and Kai is blaming himself for not begin attacked in Zane's place and Nya is mad because she couldn't fix Zane and went out to clean her head? I mean that's a lot to deal with... Where is Kai by the way? I know he's upset but please, Lloyd go and call him here I need to talk to him in an important matter."

We all nodded and I start heading to Kai's room to get him.

When I reached his room, I knocked to let him know that I'm here but to my surprise he didn't answer so I knocked for the second time
"Kai... It's me Lloyd, can I entre?" I asked but there was no answer, I start getting worried he had never done that and I start feeling scared, something in me is saying to just open the door wide and see what is he doing. So I did, I opened the door slowly in case he's sleeping, when I opened the door I saw him lying in his bed but in a way that looks a lot uncomfortable like he wasn't planning to sleep 'Did he pass out?' My breath hitched at the though and my heartbeats are fastening every time I get closer.
Since Alexandera (My OC, she's a doctor that is Friend with Kai and Lloyd since they were 11/12) told us that the disorders may kill him, I start getting scared everytime he slept, I need to check if he is breathing.

'Please be Okay... Please...' "K-Kai..." I tried to call his name one more time before putting my head on his chest, I closed my eyes and tried o listen to his heartbeat.

I sigh in relive when I listened to his heart and saw him breathing. I fixed his position because it's 100 percent uncomfortable and get him a blanket and fixed his pillow then I sit beside him looking at his face, I realized that his bangs are covering his face so I put them behind his ears.

I touched his cheeks and forehead to check if he's having a fever but thanks god he didn't. I slowly caressed his cheeks but I felt like it was wet? 'Was he crying?' I felt my heart ached at the through of him crying alone I kissed his cheek, I sit close to him and looking at his face

"I'm sure he was crying..." I mumbled enough to not wake him up. I really felt sad but why was he crying till passing out without ever realizing and in a messy way. Suddenly, I saw something on his hand, when I looked up close I see that it was a picture 'It must be his parent's photo.' And I was right it was theirs.

I still remember the look on Kai's face when Chin talked dirty about them; Kai was going to break every bone in his body but lucky Jay and Cole were there to hold him, but to be honest we've never seen Kai reacting like that time he was angry and wanted to punch Chin's face really bad and if I was in his place I would do the same I mean I would never let anyone talk about them like that.

But, seeing Kai breakdown really hurts me and the picture of him crying helplessly from that day make me want to cry.

Flash back

I was running away from Chin's knights and trying to find the other Ninja. I looked left and right to search about anything that can help me but didn't find anything, I start getting up stairs and I saw that Kai's room was opened. I run as fast as I can to reach it and I may hide there.
When I reached there I closed the door behind me so that no one will see me there hiding I was that the room was messy like hell! Everything is thrown in the ground just like they throw a war here and went away. Kai! I hope he's fine and nothing happen to him. 

Suddenly I heard footsteps coming toward the room where I was so I hide inside the bed in hope they won't find me. 

I closed my eyes praying after hearing the door opened, I heard the person's breath he was... Crying? I could hear his sobs from here I wonder who's crying. When I looked up to just cut my curiosity I saw something I would never want to see again; my eyes widened and I felt my heart break.

End of the chapter.

Okay so Alexandra is my OC and she is a doctor. She met Kai and Lloyd when they were 11/12 in season 1/2 she helped them when she was just a student and they were so happy, now they are bestest friends, she is the personal doctor of the Ninja.