The beginning...

Wu's POV:

I was in the old house where I first teach and get to make my dear team; I was waiting for that day to come for the past 17 years ago. It's finally time to get points in the letters.

Author's POV:

Everything start shaking... the wind was a lot stronger than it should be. Wu was sitting there waiting for it to happen. He was waiting to end this for a long time ago... he lost a lot of his family and friends because of it. And here he comes... one of his old friends that he betrayed him...Crax. He is one of the time traveler and Master of time. They glared at each other. "Finally... After all that time that passed! I'm finally back" said Crax with a huge smirk in his face. The sansei was waiting to end it and to live his life normally with his team. He needs to end it or it will be the end. "Yeah I see that, but I will never let you do that I will end it here and forever "that was the last think they said in their conversation that's full of hate. Now, It's was time to pray. To pray for his students do not appear in the middle of the fight...

Kais POV:

"Ahhhhh... I'm really tired guys! I can't believe you Nya! Why did you make us work in our day off?" I asked my little sister with a small pout on my face. "I'm sorry bro, I through we will end in no time and then we will go back to our new dorm to unpack our things and clean it" Nya replayed to me with a smile on her face. OMG! Is she kidding me? I'm really tired! And I bet that the others are too. "Kai could you shut up? We are all tired but do you sees us complain?" well shit Lloyd heard me. I'm in trouble now. "Okay okay I will shut up... huff rude." I whispered the last part hoping for her not to head me. But I was a so wrong. "I HEARD YOU !!!" Shit! Now I'm in a big trouble. she starts running after me! "LLOYD I'M SORRY JUST FORGIVE ME!" "SHUT UP AND COME HERE!" No way in hell I'm getting back now; I have to run to save my dear life!

Author's POV:

Kai, Nya, Cole, Jay, Zane and Lloyd are cleaning the Museum with the owner just because Nya promised him to help in their day off. Cole, Jay and Zane are cleaning the ground. Suddenly, Lloyd starts running after her fiance who was begging for forgiveness from his lovely girlfriend while laughing and running away from her. Everyone was happy in the moment and everyone wished for the moment to last forever.

Dr.Sanders is the owner's name. He entered the big court with a smile in his face and said "Thank you very much Ninja. You helped me a lot in your day off. You must be tired come and drink that tea it will help you getting your energy back". "Ahh good idea" "Yam!" "Of course." "Absolutely". The four members are having a break while Kai and Lloyd are nowhere to be seen. Nya was going to look for them until she heard Cole saying while laughing "let them be, they are surely making-out somewhere near here they'll come back later." "You are right. They will come by their selves anyway". Not long after that, they saw the couple holding hands coming toward them while talking and laughing with each other. 

 They were happy with each other. But the thing is they didn't know what the future is holding for them...

End of the Chapter.