Chapter17: HE'S WHAT?!

Kai's POV:

I decided to just go to the museum walking, I don't feel like riding a car or something. So I was walking down the street while listening to Spring Day by BTS, I'm not their fan but just I enjoy their songs just because Lloyd listen to them and adore them, but this song is special! It just gave me some sadness and at the same time it makes me relax, rest and I loved that feeling. (A/N: I can't live without Spring Day! I listen to it in spring, winter, summer and autumn. This song has a special place in my heart! Please check it; I swear it's perfect... and sorry for taking that so far)

I was near the Museum now; I took of my headphone and entered slowly searching about the doctor "Dr.Sanders? Are here?" I looked around me and found no one "Weird..." I mumbled. Sanders never really wasn't here I mean he's the director. I start walking toward my parent's photo while waiting for him to come.

3rd POV:

Kai entered slowly the museum not knowing that someone was watching him "Dr.Sanders? Are you here?" the red ninja called the director but he didn't get an answer, but in shadows there was the director glaring at the young ninja "What is he doing here?! And now?! Ahh Stay here and don't move!" The man who was next to him just nodded.

Kai was in front of his parent's photo looking at it with sad eyes. Sanders was about to catch Kai but to his surprise the boy turned around "Dr! I was waiting for you to come!" Sanders panicked and starts sweating "O-oh hey Kai! W-well I was just o-over there! Yes I was just in my office doing...things." Kai looked "You look weird... You cut your barber or something?" Kai said with a chuckle then it hit Sanders he forget to wear his barber "Y-yes, I cut it... annoying red ninja." He mumbled the last part and Kai didn't hear him "Okay so Dr, I come here to ask you some questions." Sanders was begin annoyed by the boy's visit he just wanted to finish his plans with his twin and destroy the ninja not helping them! "Ah I see, but I'm sorry Kai, I'm a lot busy today please come back later." Sanders start pushing Kai out of the museum "What really? But today is my only day off! I can't com-..." Kai fall silent. He starts running to a corner and found the same hat he has but the thing is... It wasn't old... but new... "Dr, just a question then: Where did you get this hat?" Sanders looked at him with annoyance "I don't know! It was there from the beginning." Kai looked at the doctor and heard some noise from the old coffin beside him "Emm, What's here?" Kai start walking over the coffin "Nothing! Stay away from it Kai!" "You sure? I just heard noise like mumbling..." Kai took his change and opened the coffin when Sanders wasn't looking and found something shocking... "Sayros Borg?! What are you doing here?!" He starts mumbling things not clear "Dr.Sanders wh-" "you're such a stupid ninja..." Sanders's voice changed to a deep and scary one "W-what...?" Sanders start taking off his hair and another one come behind him... both of them smirking at Kai "Hello Kai... here we met again..." Kai was looking at both of them with shock and worry "Y-you're... C-Crax and A-Acronix right...?" "Stupid Kai...You come to your end..."

Nya's POV:

I was trying to break on to Zane's Cameras to find out who did this to him, the only sound that was heard was the keyboard's "I FOUND IT!" everyone looked at me "Guys! I found the video!" everyone looked at the big screen and I played the video

The video

"Zane! Go and save Syros Borg from them. Lloyd and Cole! Come with me inside to save the people and arrest the others" Kai ordered and they nodded. Zane took Dr.Borg and start running "Zane! You can't go this way; it's a dead end!" Pixel said and Zane stopped "Then what would we do? We doesn't have another way to escape and we need to take Dr.Borg to a save place before they take him!" Suddenly a person was waiting while his back is facing Zane. He was holding something unknown. The man turned and now he's smirking, "I recognized him! He is th-" "Zane! RUN!"