Chapter16: My day off

Okay I'm sorry i had exams and i couldn't update, sorry again.

Kai's POV:

After Nya calmed down, I told Jay to let her rest a bit because she looks tired and he nodded.

 I remembered that I need a day off so I went to sensei's room and knocked "Come in." I opened the door and found him sitting with Garmadon and Misaco on his side, if you let me add they were surprised when they saw me 

"Kai? What do you want?" Sensei Garmadon asked with a weird tone 

"Well sensei, I come here well... Can I have a day off tomorrow?" Misaco looked at me with concern 

"Why? Are you sick or something?" 

"Ah, no don't worry, I just need some free time to think and maybe go out or do something... well I was lying, I wanna go to the museum." 

They looked at me with confusion "Museum? Weren't you there like a week ago?" Auntie Misaco asked "Well yes, but I just want need some answers and see things." They looked at me then Wu said "You can go Kai, just remember to be careful." "Thank you sensei." I said and headed to my room.

The next day: (Still Kai's POV)

I didn't sleep yesterday... I was up thinking of that old hat that made me confused and plus my sleeping disorders aren't helping me a lot. I took a shower and changed to a red simple T-shirt and pair of blue jeans; I put my phone in my pocket and went downstairs.

(A/N: Let's say that's Kai's outfit. Not my art!)

   I found everyone was having breakfast "Good morning

I found everyone was having breakfast "Good morning." 

 "Good morning."

 Everyone answered me then Lloyd looked at me with a smile

"Hey Kai! Where are you going? Somewhere special?" She asked with a small giggle I'm sure she liked my outfit today "I'm going to the museum; I need to ask Dr.Sanders some questions that is rolling in my head those days." 

Cole looked at me with confusion "But, can't you just ask sensei? I mean he knows almost everything, he lived like 100 years already." Cole let  out a laugh and I smiled a little "Well, I don't know if sensei will answer me or ever be awake and I don't wanna bother him with my questions." "Nah he's right, sensei isn't the right person to give you answers." Jay said with a mouth full of food "Jay is actually right, he won't tell you the truth even if your about to die." Nya added and i nodded "True." 

"Hey... Anything about Zane? I missed his presence here." She looked at me with a proud smile "Well; let's say I'm almost there, I stayed up most of the night searching and I think I found a way! I just hope it'll work..." 

I was about to leave till i heard Misaco behind me "Hey Kai, Already going out?"

 "Yes, I should be early at lease he'd be alone right now." 

"It's a bit early plus you didn't have your breakfast yet." 

Oh no, I was supposed to run before that conversation starts  "Not hungry auntie..." I can feel everyone's glares at me... This won't end up in a good way i just know it "Sit down." Cold voice coming from Cole isn't something you want to hear "B-But! Cole You know I can't." he gave me a death glares "I. Said. Sit. Down."

Sighing, i took a place in the table crossing my arms "Fine..." Lloyd came closer to me giving me puppy eyes "Eat that... Please just a bit, I prepared them myself" I couldn't say no to those eyes 'Great...' I keep looking at the plate while everyone was eating but looking at me with the corner of their eyes. 

I slowly took a piece and looked at it as if it have poison but since i don't want the WW3 to stat again, i ate it... I won't lie, i felt like throwing up, but after some time it start getting good, and for the first time in weeks i don't regret eating something. I smiled a little to let them know everything is okay and we all had breakfast.

After that, I went to my room to brush my teeth then Lloyd come in "Hey baby; how are you?" I smiled at her "Fine, I didn't throw up I'm surprised if I'm honest." She hugged me from the back "Stay safe okay? I don't want you getting hurt... If you need anything call us, we would be helping Nya with Zane. She's going to wake him up quickly 'today before tomorrow' she said something like that i don't quite remember." I chuckled at her words, she was having a pout trying to remember and that's actually adorable.

"I know Nya; she'll do it faster than you know. If you turn him on tell him I missed his 'Mom mood'" I said while laughing a little she nodded and broke the hug. She kissed my cheeks "Stay safe and remember... I love you." she whispered the last part in my ear "I love you too. See you later." And I went out.

Nya's POV:

After my brother left, I get to the bounty and found Zane the same position I leaved him before "Don't worry Zane I'll wake you up today!" Lloyd and the others come behind me and we start working. I connected some of the computer's wiredraw to Zane trying to get back the documents I lose "Lloyd come here please." She come and I told her to try and break on Zane's system and she starts working 'Please work.' "Jay come and help me on this, you're the best on electronic." He came to me. We worked really hard "Okay guys! I'll wake Zane up! Be ready!" I took a deep breath then clicked on the power on... We were waiting for Zane to wake up and he DID! "ZANE!" we all screamed at the same time with joy, he looked at us "olleh syug." We looked at him with shock "HE'S TALKING CONVERSE!" I screamed! Oh NO! What did I do wrong?! "Sorry Zane I'll fix you just wait." He looked at me with confuse "Tahw-" before he could finish I tuned him off again "Why?!" Cole asked me "Don't worry, he's fine I'll just fix the talking line... But I'll have first to see the cameras." Lloyd looked at me with concern "Why the cameras? Ah wait! You going to see who did this to him?!" I smirked "Exactly, we need to know who did this to him first!" everyone nodded at me "We trust you Nya." I took a deep breath and start working again.

End of the chapter.

Omg hellooo it's been a while, i had exams and now i'm done i'm free to write a little. Id there's any mistake tell me and it may be a long story btw ;-;