Chapter15: WHERE IS MY SAMURAI?!

3rd person's POV:

The ninja's mission was successful, no one was hurt or injured and Jay's parents are safe now. The ninja were heading to the Dojo after beating the 'Vermilion's knights' away from their way for the time begin and the 2nd cipher is now in safe hands "Sensei gonna be proud!" Cole said while driving "Yes! But I have to confuse, they are powerful like really." Lloyd added and Nya nodded "True, but I was surprised at Kai's sudden freezing when we were running." 

"What happened?" Cole asked Nya "I don't exactly know, but he suddenly fall on his face then froze in his place if I and Lloyd weren't there, he would be now between the snacks hands. I wonder what he was thinking" Everyone looked at the fire ninja who was looking at the wall with no emotions on his face "Kai..." Nya called him but no answer "Kai are you okay...?" Lloyd asked but he didn't ever look at them.

The ninja looked at each other with worry, Kai have never really ignored them before. Cole, Nay and Lloyd went to where he was "Hey buddy." Kai flinched "ah- huh?? what?" Kai screamed while Cole laughed a little "We have been calling for you for like 5 minutes already!" Kai looked shocked a bit "What?? Ah I'm really sorry I was thinking and I didn't hear you calling me."

 "It's okay, but can we know what exactly you're thinking?" Nya asked. Kai looked at the ground not sure what to answer "Ah, well I'm not sure... It's nothing just forget we already reached the dojo let's get in." He said and starts walking toward the entrance and the others behind him.

Kai's POV:

Oh that's embarrassing! But thanks god we reached the dojo or I would be stuck there not knowing what to answer.

Now, I'll have the time to search about that drawing thanks god the old hat is still with me just to make sure of the drawing 'Should I go to the library first or ask sensei?' I entered the dojo searching for sensei Wu or Garmadon or ever auntie Misaco but no one welcomed us this time.

I run to my room first to change my clothes before meeting sensei, I looked at my parents' photo in my nightstand and I smiled a bit. I took off my top; I looked at the mirror and I feel like throwing up "I look terrible... was I looking like that all day?" I mumbled to myself, I mean it makes sense I didn't sleep for a week and I didn't eat for 2 weeks now and I want to look good? I laughed a little and wore a shirt.

After changing my clothes, I get downstairs and saw the others on the couch watching TV or using their phones "Hey, has anyone saw Auntie Misaco?" Lloyd looked at me and pointed at the kitchen I mouthed a 'Thank you' and walked toward the kitchen. I found her washing the dishes "Auntie! How are you?" she smiled at me "Oh hi Kai! I'm really fine what about you?" "Good! Emmmm well do you know where is sensei Garmadon? I wanna ask him something important." She looked at me and said "He's out right now Kai, he'll come back later." "Okay then is Wu awake?" "No he's sleeping now." I looked at the ground disappointed 'Wait... maybe she know something, I'll ask her...' "Auntie...?" she looked at me meaning that she's listening "... Did you by any chance saw that drawing before?" I showed her the hat, she took a moment looking at it then looked at me confused "Emmmm I'm not sure...? Wait okay I'll try to remember where I saw that drawing, it looks familiar but I don't know where I saw it Kai." "Me too! It looks familiar a lot to me and when I first saw it I felt my head hurting and my chest tighter!" She looked at the drawing again but then looked at me "No sorry Kai, I've never saw that drawing before, you can go to the library; I already organized all the books there." I nodded at her and walked to the living room.

Nya's POV:

I was in my phone texting Jay to see if he reached home safe and ask if his parents are good. Suddenly Kai come with a pout on his face "Brother?" He looked at me with a small smile and nodded meaning that he's listening "why are you holding that old hat? It look nasty put it away and come here with us." I patted the spot next to me and he sat down "Well, I'm not sure of that but look do you by any small chance know that drawing?" he showed me inside the hat where there was a drawing "No, I've never saw that drawing before... why? Does it look familiar to you?" he looked at the ground "Well... let's say that it gives me some weird feelings and I didn't like it." He stares at me with a look mixed with confusion and worry "Hey, don't worry big bro, we will find what's bothering you the two of us. Now if you wanna come with me I'm gonna do some researches in the library." He's eyes widened "I was going there! Let's go together!" we get up "Hey you two kids, stay safe okay? If something went wrong just call us." we heard Cole saying "Okay Dad!" I and Kai said at the same time then start laughing while heading to the library.

I have to read some electronic books, I'm going to  turn on Zane today before tomorrow I have to. We reached the library and Kai went to the history section I'm not sure why but he looks busy. I reached the robots section and start looking for something that can help me.

Suddenly, a book falls down causing me to jump "Ah! How did you...?" I looked around me to see if it was Kai but he was so far away from me reading. I looked from where the book fall and I saw nothing, I start feeling scared "Emmmm, Kai?" "What?" "Did you throw th-" I looked at the book and saw a piece of paper I took it and read 'I took your samurai, I'll give it back later.' "WHAT?!" I screamed making Kai jump "What's wrong?!" he come running "KAI! Read that!" he took the paper and looked at me with shock "What the...?" I start running and Kai behind me. I slammed the door open and run to my room not hearing what Cole, Jay, Lloyd and Misaco saying to me and Kai who was running with me, Kai opened my room's door and we hurried to the samurai's box, I open it with hurry and I gasped "WHERE IS MY SAMURAI?!" I screamed making everyone to come.

Kai's POV:

When Nya opened the Samurai's box she found it empty "WHERE IS MY SAMURAI!" She screamed making everyone to come to her room "What's wrong?!" Jay run and hugged Nya who starts crying "Someone took my samurai from my own ROOM! I can't believe and with courage they gave me THIS!" she showed the letter to Jay.

I went to her side and start rubbing her back trying to comfort her a little "It's okay Sissa, everything's going to be alright and we will find your Samurai; I promise you." She put her head on my neck and mumbled "Thank you brother *Sob*" I heard a chuckled and looked at the other who were looking at me and laughing "You know guys? I prefer living with a softy Kai rather than a rude Kai." I glared at Cole and mouthed "You going to regret that." Nya start giggling a little "You should start running Cole, he won't forgive you." She said with tears on her face; a smile gets in my face while looking at her giggling "Don't worry Nya; we will help you find the samurai." Jay said with a serious look and everyone nodded at her "Thank you guys *Sob* you're the best." And we had a group hug.

End of the chapter.