The attack

Suddenly, we heard a crush then Auntie Misaco screams. We ran as fast as possible and found her in the ground having a terrified look and a huge egg beside her?! What the hell?!

3rd person POV:

The Ninja and their sensei's ran to the front garden and to their surprise, they saw the twins with a lot of their snakes getting ready for another attack.

"Hello Wu, It has been a while! How are you?" Acronix asked with a smirk on his face "What do you want Acronix? Haven't you got enough from the city already?" Garmadon asked with an angry expression "Well, I didn't have what I want yet Garmadon because you stole it!" Crax said with a very angry look on his face.

The ninja looked at each other, worry filled their faces "Now, if you don't wanna lose just give me the time blade gently and I'll forgive every one of you. Or we will use power to take it." Acronix said smirking toward them.

Kai walked to the edge and screamed "We won't give you what belongs to us! Step back if you want to live more!"

Kai was angry, he just wanted to jump down and break every bone on the twins' body after what he heard the last night. He was going to explode from the anger but the only thing, he is a very good actor in front of his friends he doesn't want to worry them more than what he already did after his sudden sickness.

"Ah! I see you're here! Have you thought about what I offered you last time?" Crax said smirking, Kai glared at both of them.

Kai feel a pang in his chest seeing the face of Acronix smirking at him, he wanted to throw up, he wanted to just erase the dirty smirk on his face and replace it with a bloody lips and an unconscious body, but he can't... He needs to stay calm for his team's sake.

"I don't need your offers, old man." He said with a very cold voice glaring at them, the twins laughed a little and said "As you want little boy, I already tried to help you but you don't want to listen to me." Kai groaned with anger but felt a hand on his shoulder, he looked behind and saw Morro giving him some encouragement smile with the others nodding at him telling his that they are there for him. He smiled a weak smile and nodded.

"Vermillion attack them! Don't come back only with the time blade in your hands!" The twins ordered and the army start moving, the ninja get ready holding their sword in the air "NINJA GO!" Cole screamed giving the orders to fight.

The fight was on fire, the Ninja by the sky and the snacks in earth throwing big eggs, the eggs becomes 'Vermillion'.

"What are we going to do?!!!! There is a lot!" Nya yelled looking down and back to her team "We're going to fight, that's it!" Kai answered looking at her in the eye "Kai is right, we will fight. I'll fly with my dragon while you guys protect the time blade and sensei." Lloyd said and flow with her green dragon.

Everyone nodded, Jay and Cole went to the side and Kai and Nya were in the side while Wu was holding the time blade with Misaco and Garmadon beside him ready to fight.

Kai and Nya were running but suddenly begin stopped by a large snack "What the hell is that?" Kai said from the other side, Nya looked around her and an idea comes to her "Brother! Do you remember our first babysitter?" He thought for a little "The one who you almost broke both her arms?" Nya chuckled a little at the memory but shock her head "No, the other one! The one wit-" "With a mole on her-" "Yes, yes this one!"  she cut him off and he nodded "Do you remember what we have done when she forced us to go to sleep early?" He slowly nodded not understanding what I was saying "Ah! Wait! You mean..?" I smirked and nodded; he smirked and looked at the large snake.

Kai went to the left while Nya to the right, Nya get the attention of the thing while Kai throw a fire ball at him.

The thing walked to the back, while Kai rushed behind him kneeling causing it to fall of the flying dojo. Nya rushed to her brother and held him before he fall too "Thanks sis, I thought I would die." "It's fine bro, now let's help sensei!"

Before they could move, they heard Lloyd screaming "LLOYD!" Kai jumped and created his dragon flying to save his falling love "Hang in there!" but before he could hold her, the samurai X appeared from nowhere saving Lloyd and taking her to the earth "Aw thank you!" she thanked the samurai while Kai arrived to them.

"Who are you?! And why you are having my samurai!" Nya screamed trying to hit the suit "Nya, calm down please. I see they are by our side." Kai turned to the samurai "Thank you so much for saving Lloyd, if it wasn't for you she would have been captured." Kai slowly bowed to the person. The suit came closer and rubbed Kai's hair making his eyes widened "You are welcome... Kai." a soft yet familiar voice said making Kai freeze with his eyes wide

The samurai turned to leave but Kai stopped them "Wait! Who... who are you?" Kai asked with a small voice somewhere scared of the answer, but the person ignored him and left.

"What's wrong baby?" Lloyd asked Kai who was a bit terrified "I don't know... I have no idea..."

A harsh explode was heard, the ninja turned and saw Crax holding Wu and the cipher "SENSEI!" Cole used his super strength and kicked Crax in the face "Never. Touch. Sensei. Again." Kai run and held the old man "Are you okay sensei?" "Yes, don't worry." Kai helped Wu and sat him down away from the battle.

Kai's POV:

Ah that voice is still ringing in my ears it's so familiar to me and I can tell it's a woman's voice but I'll think about it later.

I helped sensei away from the battle, I was about to go to my friends till I saw the samurai begin attacked and falling "NO!" I don't know why but I screamed. Everyone looked at me "What's wrong?!" "The samurai get attacked and now is falling!" I said with a lot fear, what is wrong with me??

"I'm helping it!" I heard Nya saying and she jumped creating her dragon "Be careful!" Jay screamed.

(Time slip because idk how to describe the battle sorry ;-;)

The battle ended with the twins took the cipher; Wu was about to fall but Kai caught him in the last second "Sensei! Are you okay?!" I asked in panic "Yes my son... I am fine."

Cole helped Wu inside the house; while the others and I start cleaning the mess. Nya was still so mad for the person who stole her samurai... I'm sure I heard a woman's voice and the problem it looks so familiar, everything I see those days is so familiar! I start getting scared.

Sighing I kneeled down to picking things, I hold a cap the same as I have in my room. I looked at what inside focusing trying to remember why it is so familiar! I have to, or I will be thinking about it tonight.

Suddenly, I saw a vision. I saw a house? Wait, a house? Why would i see a house? but a familiar one?

I gets up quickly looking at the drawing, it... it was dad's blacksmith mark? No, no, no it can't be! Dad is dead right? No dad is dead and this has nothing to do with him! But this one is new, the one I have is old... D-does it mean d-dad is helping the twins?

B-but dad is dead! How is this even possible? Dad and mother are dead why would our old house suddenly come to my mind after seeing just a small drawing... what kind of game is this? Who the hell is playing with me?!

those stupid twins! I swear to god, my hate for them is growing by the second and if only i can take my revenge on them...

most important is, i hate how they're playing with my head... it's as of they can hear and control my thoughts. Are they after me or something? or maybe oh no this can't- 

"Kai!"

 "Huh? Ah what?" I snapped out my thought seeing Nya and Lloyd beside me "We have been calling you for the past two minutes, let's get inside it starts raining again. We don't want you catching a cold again." Nya said helping me up with Lloyd hugging my arm.

 "She's right, let's go inside." I nodded walking the thoughts still going on my mind making me go crazy... I'm really praying this have nothing to do with dad...

End of the chapter.

A/N : know this is cringe i'm sorry