Was it...Me?

(A/N: I HATE THIS CHAPTER SO MUCHHHHSJHVVGSHV

I'm really sorry for this one! Tried my best tho ;))

3rd POV:

Kai was glaring at the twins, he was having a hard time thinking of a plan to attack them and get himself or his sister safe.

 He looked at Nya and she nodded slowly "I'm here brother." Kai nodded and they start attacking the twins. Nya went to Crax while Kai went to Acronix...

Meanwhile with the others

Lloyd, Jay, Cole and Zane were running toward the city "Do you guys think they would be alright?" "I don't know Lloyd, but let's hope for good."

The Vermilion knights were attacking the middle of the city "Jay! Take the people to a save place, Zane and Lloyd let's stop them." Everyone nodded at Cole and they start moving.

Back to Kai and Nya

Crax and Acronix were knocked down by the siblings. Crax looked at Acronix and they both nodded "Play time is over kids." They glared at Kai and Nya while Crax get the green cipher "We will make you regret accepting the challenge." Acronix smirked and run toward Nya making her fly to the side of the room "NYA!" Kai was about to run to his sister "No, you're going anywhere." Crax jumped on Kai making him fall down "You know you can't stop us! Just give up already!" "NO." Kai punched Crax hard on the chest making him gasp for air while Kai jumped to the back "I'll never let you roll Ninjago old man." Kai attacked Crax with his fire and this time he succeed he gave him a smirk and run to his sister throwing Acronix in the ground "Don't you dare... Touch my sister again!" Kai punched the old man in the stomach making him lose his balance and fall over his brother.

"You okay sis?" Kai asked Nya with a gentle voice checking her if she gets hurt "I'm fine... Don't worry, but if you let me add... That was scary." Kai nodded glaring at the twins who were trying to walk properly "Let's get Dr.Borg out of here and let's help the others." Nya nodded and they start walking toward Dr.Borg but suddenly the twins were in front of him smirking at the siblings "Sorry hot head, but we won't let you get him that easy. We will meet again and we will make you regret everything... Ah! And before we go, think of what we told you... You'll need it in the future *Evil laugh*." And they disappeared like shadow "COWARDS!" Kai screamed making Nya jump in her place "A-are you okay K-Kai?" Kai ruffed his hair in a violence way sighing "Yea..." Nya looked at her brother with concert but suddenly remembered what Crax said "Kai... What did they offered you?" Kai looked at the wall for a second then answered "Nothing... Forget about it. Let's go help the others they need us" Kai said with emotionless tone then start walking to the entrance "I wonder... I wonder what did they told you to be emotionless like that..." Nya sighed and start following her brother.

In the city

"They are winning!" Jay screamed from the side "Don't... Stop fighting! We can't let them win!" Lloyd was trying her best not to lose and the same goes for Cole, Zane and Jay "There is a lot of them! We need help! Where are Kai and Nya when you need them?!" Cole knocked some with his Spenjitzu "They have the worse don't forget." Zane answered "Well, I see that you fixed your talking line alone. YOU COULD HAVE DONE IT FROM THE BEGINNING!" Jay loses his temper while hitting the snacks "Sorry brother, but it took me some time. I apologize again." "It's okay Zane. We're happy that you're okay." Suddenly an idea popped in Lloyd's mind "THAT'S IT!" Everyone looked at her "Zane! Use your ice and freeze them, it'll give us some time at least!"

Zane nodded and froze all the snack for a while "At least it'll give us some time to get ready again." Cole said getting close to the others "Yeah, my hands are hurting me!" Everyone looked at Jay "I hope the two siblings are okay..." Lloyd said from nowhere making everyone nod "You don't have to worry! They are probably alright! Kai and Nya can't be scared about they are strong that most of us." Jay said making everyone smile a little.