Chapter30: A nightmare coming true...

3rd POV:

Kai slowly opened his eyes, everything was blurry. He slowly looked around him after a while seeing Dio lying down across him, panic started hitting him. He stood up and went to the wolf's side shaking him to wake up "Dio? Dio please wake up!"

Fear started growing in Kai's body; what if they killed him? What will he do?!

He shook Dio harshly this time, tears threatening to go out but luckily, the wolf finally moved. A huge breath was out Kai's mouth that he didn't know he was holding; he smiled a little hugging the now fully awake wolf "God... I thought you were gone..." 'I won't go this easily kid; now move, you are squeezing my whole body.'

Kai giggled a little letting him go "I'm sorry."

Kai stood up looking around him for any exist; he spotted a door and walked towards it. He easily opened it checking the area behind it "I think no one's here, let's try running away."

Dio jumped hugging Kai's neck like a scarf, Kai was walking slowly making sure no one is around nor following them. He didn't know where they were, but he was sure they'll make it out soon.

He walked down the hallway with scared steps, he saw another door.

"Do you think this is our way?" Kai asked Dio, he was scared, doesn't know what to do. He tried contacting Morro several times but there wasn't a signal, as if they were underground.

'I don't know... There's only one way to find out.'

Nya's POV:

Lloyd and I were in the library, we needed to barrow some extra books to our new studies. She introduced me to the librarian saying they know each other for 2 years now, the lady was a middle aged woman with brown hair and amber eyes. She kind of reminds me of my brother "How is Kai by the way? He hasn't come in a while."

Lloyd smiled softly "He's doing alright, the same as you know him."

I could hear the two talking and laughing together, they must be close with each other. Looking at the woman again, it's like I've seen her before somewhere, I walked towards her and smiled slowly "Welcome! You must be Nya right?"

"Yes it's me." We shook hands. She was so sweet, she invited us for a drink too and we had a small conversation until I get a text from Morro

Windguy: Have you seen Kai?

Me: Huh? Wasn't he with you like two hours ago?

Windguy: 2 hours ago but not now...

Me: wdym?

Windguy: nothing, forget about it.

Me: Wait! Morro is he in danger or something? Did you lose him?!

But he didn't answer back, panic started going through my veins, I quickly stood up and called the guys "Is Kai with any of you?"

I'm sure I scared the two with me because they started asking but I couldn't answer them

Jay: Not with me or Cole

Zane: Isn't he with Morro?

Me: Not anymore! Morro said he was with him like 2 hours ago.

Zane: I tried checking his location... Nothing, where's Lloyd?

Me: With me and we're leaving now.

I cut the call and stood up quickly "I'm really sorry for cutting your conversation but Lloyd and I need to leave, my brother is nowhere to be found and I'm worried he would get himself into troubles."