chapter 25

HI :) Its been a while right? Hope it's not getting boring. I still have 50 days till my graduation exam and I'm not ready lmao. Pray for me to pass with a 10 i would be happy. Thanks

TW// self harm, depression and blood

Cole's POV:

"Its fine, what I said is... I know you don't like begin followed, but we're just scared that something will happen if we left you alone... Actually, we're scared of what you dreamt, we fear if it's a vision of what will happen in the future. That's why we become overprotective... So please bear with us those few days, we will try our best to protect you. I promise you Kai."

I was waiting for a hum or a disagreement but surprisingly I didn't get any, and that's super weird if you ask me

"Kai are you-" I turned around and didn't find him "Kai? Kai where are you?"

I looked around me but he was nowhere to be seen "KAI! DO YOU HEAR ME?!" I ran to a little back trying to find him or Dio but I found nothing "God... Zane will surely murder me now."

"Guys, I lost Kai." I said into my watch after calling the others. I know I will get killed tonight if we won't find him but I can't search alone

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY YOU LOST KAI?!" I heard Zane yelling making me more nervous "I don't know! We were talking but suddenly he disappeared!" "Are you kidding me? You were supposed to look after him! What if he's hurt?" "I'm really sorry Nya, you can murder me later you and Zane but now, just come here we need to find him before anyone else does."

3rd POV:

It's been 3 hours and Kai is nowhere to be seen, he even left his phone at home and that's not a familiar move of him. He would take it everywhere even his watch is locked; no one can reach him. The others were worried sick million of questions running through their heads and the boy wasn't seen anywhere.

"We literally looked everywhere for him!" Nya said with a worried tone walking around the room.

"Do... Do you guys think the twins have him? I mean... HE'S NOWHERE!" "Jay shut up, you're making things worse." Lloyd glared at Jay and he looked at the ground apologizing "No I don't think they have him, I was right before him there's no way I won't hear him making a voice. Plus he would have let Dio go to get my attention or something like that."

"Yeah bu-"

Suddenly they heard the front door opening "I am home..."

Kai's POV:

Finally I reached home, they way back to here was so tiring. I feel so guilty leaving Cole alone but I had to. Thank god I get there before anyone else and did my work and it took me few hours; I hope the others aren't worried.

Opening the front door, I let Dio down "I am home..." I slowly took off my shoes and start walking to the stairs to go to my room but I was stopped by the others.

"Where were you?" Zane came out of the living room with a dark expression. I looked around me and saw everyone else staring at me with worried faces, there i knew i messed up.

"I had to go somewhere..."

"Why didn't you wait for me?"

"I forget you don't knew the way and my legs took me there forgetting you were with me..."

"I cannot believe you."

i nodded slowly looking at him "Neither I."

I started walking away till I felt a hand on my shoulder looking up and it was Lloyd "We thought you were taken by the twins..." Her voice was calm yet full of worry.