Chapter7: What happened to Zane?

Hi :)

Nya's POV:

We were fighting with all what we have; Jay and I were stopping every snack come in our way. "They start disappearing." I heard Kai saying I nodded my heard and looked at Jay who nodded at the moment.

 Both of us started hitting the snacks with Water than lightning and they did go.

 "Aish! Finally we can take a rest now. I've been fighting them for at least half an hour without a rest." Lloyd said and put herself in the ground. 

"We are all tired Lloyd." Jay answered while taking his breath. 

"Hey, where is Zane and Dr.Borg?" I asked "Zane run away with Dr.Borg to save him from begin kidnapped. Do you think they make it to the bounty?" Lloyd said "To be honest I don't know; they should have connected us saying so but they didn't yet" Kai answered with a heavy breath. "I hope they make it; let's go to the boat now maybe we will find them there waiting for us to finish." I suggested. They nodded at me and we start heading to the boat.

Author's POV:

When the Ninja reached the boat; they didn't find neither Zane nor Dr.Borg. They looked at each other and waited for them to appear but they didn't. 

"I start getting worried; they should've been back a while ago! Where are they?" Nya said with a worried tone "I don't know Nya; Jay and Cole let's go search about them they may are in trouble. Girls stay here if something happen we will contact you, okay?" Kai said and Nya and Lloyd nodded at him. 

The boys are now out of the boat, they are searching about their friend. 

"Which way they went?" Cole asked while trying to look for evidence "As I remember...They took the dead end way." Jay said with a worried tone in his voice. Kai looked up at the way Jay said and he start running to try finding something about their missing friend. 

Cole and Jay looked at his with a weird look but they start running after him. When they reached they found Kai stopping in the middle with a blank expression; they went to him "Kai? Are you okay?" Jay said with a lot of worry this time.

Cole's POV:

Kai's face is a lot paler this time like he is scared of something or he saw something made him scared or something else. 

"Kai! What's going on? You look scared and pale have you seen something made you afraid like that?" I said while looking at Kai but he just looked at me with an expression mixed with shock and fear. 

Suddenly, he pointed at what he was looking; at first I couldn't see what is it but when I get closer I was having the same expression as him; shock and fear.

Jay's POV:

What's going on? The look on Kai's face is scaring me a lot; he look pale and scared just like he sees a ghost. Wait even Cole now is shocked and they are looking at...... ZANE LYING DOWN IN THE GROUND?!?! Oh my God! "Zane are you okay?!" I screamed and start running toward him; he was turned off. No! They did it to him. He would never turn him off just like that. Someone did that and I sure of it. "Guys! Come here and help me we should take him to Nya she may help him." I said to Kai and Cole who are still standing there with a blank expression. They come to me and helped me putting Zane into Cole's back and we start heading to the boat hoping that Nya will fix that.

Kai's POV:

We reached to the boat and put Zane in the table. Nya is trying to find out what happen to him while he was away. She seemed to be very serious about the subject; to be honest I'm still shocked of what I see today. Seeing that think made me feel weak in the knee; I couldn't take the view it was painful and seeing my friend like that make me feel bad. He doesn't deserve to be treated like that; he was just taking my orders. It was my fault from the very start I shouldn't have orders him to go alone. If I went to help him; nothing would have happen. I should take all the responsibility of my actions. I'm really sorry Zane, it's my entire fault; I really regret that. "Hey Kai, are you okay?" Lloyd asked me with a worried tone. "Yes, don't worry about me I will be fine; I just need a rest from today's event" I said while trying to hid my through from her. If she knows, she will try and make me feel like it's not my fault but It is my fault; I was mistaken "Kai, are you blaming yourself of what happened to Zane?" ah she get me here. "Lloyd, I-I'm not just blaming myself; it's really my fault. I should have known that something bad will happen, and I shouldn't have ordered him like that. I'm truly sorry for you and Zane... I was a selfish brother to him, and I broke my promise to sensei Wu and sensei Garmadon." I said while I start walking to the balcony to take some fresh air, and thinking of what happened... But Lloyd come behind me "Plesae baby~ listen to me... It's not your fault, look no one know what would happened! I mean... Would you know that Zane will get attacked and turned off? No!" "But Lloyd! I should have at least followed or sned someone behind him to make sure he was okay and fine and I should have really send someone because well he was trying to save Sayros Borg who was begin kidnapped! I should have through of that think from the start!" Lloyd sighed and hugged me tigh "Plesae, don't worry. I'm worried too about him, but we all know that Zane is stranger than we know, have some hope baby or just believe me!" She kissed my cheek.... I just hope everything will be alright.

END OF THE CHAPTER.