Chapter8: What should we do?

(The reason of my happiness BTS)

Kai's POV:

I went out to have some fresh air, everything is a mess now. I don't know what to do in situation like those. 

Zane is injured and it was my fault letting him go alone; plus Dr.Borg is nowhere to be seen and Pixel is no more working, I really want to know what's going on here and who are those things and where did they come from. 

I looked at the ground thinking of what can I do next but nothing come into my mind. I put my hand under my shirt and get my mom's necklace, I looked at it; sometimes I try to imagine how would life be if my parents are still alive till now. 

Would it be cool like I see my other friends who have their parents still, to be honest I'm a bit jealous of them but at the same time happy for them, Nya is having a family soon and so I am but the empty place in our hearts will never be fixed but we are still living like nothing. I keep looking at my necklace 'I miss you mom and dad, I really want you to be by my side...'

 I sigh and my phone ring I put my necklace under my shirt again and looked at the ID it was auntie Misaco so I answered 

"What is it Auntie? Did something happen?" I asked I heard her sigh a little "No my son, it's just that Wu wants to see you guys. He said that he want to explain to you everything." I looked at the sky "Okay Auntie, we will be there as soon as possible." I said "Thank you so much Kai; Drive safe boys don't get into troubles in the way okay? See you later." She said and hangs up. 

I don't want to go back, Zane is- AH! Zane! What should we said to sensei about that?! Oh my god! What are we going to do? Oh my god, I'm sure sensei will get mad at me... Aish I should stop that my head hurt I need some painkiller it will help a little.

Author's POV:

Kai was just sitting there and thinking about everything, what he didn't know is that someone was watching him with a very hurt expression and tears rolling down their eyes.

Unknown POV:

"You took too long to come here. Where have you been?" I asked him with an angry tone "I was just searching about some things for our next step, my brother" he answered "Are you kidding me? Is it the time for that? If anyone found out about you here! All my work for the past 40 years will go like smoke!" I yell at him "Calm your ass down brother, everything is alright. I was just doing some research about the Ninja who provoked me while I was fighting the old man." I look at him "That's not necessary now. We are almost ready for the plane." I smirked at the end. The ninja will never know what happen to them just wait.

Nya's POV:

I was trying to get anything from Zane but I couldn't. 

The person who did that is very smart, he didn't just turn Zane off but he broke some of his important cards. I can't believe it! They ever took some privet files from Zane's memory! Our privet files were there and they are losing! We are in a big trouble; I hope things won't get worse. Kai entered suddenly the room. He looks so tired and pale "Guys, Auntie Misaco just called; she said that sensei Wu want us there as soon as possible; he want to tell us something." Ah well shit here we go again and I through things won't get worse 

"Okay thank you Kai for telling us, I will start the Auto-driver while I try fix Zane, I don't know what I should say to them about that subject." Kai sigh while looking around.

 I wrote everything down and start working on Zane again.

3rd person POV:

The Ninja start heading home, everyone was thinking of what had happen not long ago. Nya believed that she can do anything right now to Zane and the others are just sitting there in silence.

END OF THE CHAPTER.

Any ideas? any suggestions? Anything