The Truth Untold

(A/N: First of all... I'm really really really sorry ;-; 
School and exams were just making me regret living but i somehow made it alive this year.
now that my summer vacation started i can go back to writing and updating!! Hope you guys liked the last one since i didn't edit it at all i was in a hurry so i just published it with mistakes... Sorry again ;-; Hope this one is good ;-;)

Kai's POV:
I was slowly walking... I don't know where but i kept on walking.

I need some time alone with myself to think of what I have done in the city. I can't believe myself I burned a whole big building in no time and almost made little girl die...

I was walking for at least 2 hours the words the I was told I still rolling in my head till now and the weird part is it's not the first time I hear this.

After thinking again, I realized that sensei didn't want to tell me how the twins know my full name and whom song I am but he just told me that I won't like.
What did they do? Why did he warm me the most about not getting close to them? Did something happened in the past? Is he hiding something from us? I have no idea...

All those questions are running through my hear with no answer at all.
If i asked no one will answer me i don't understand why. Why do they keep hiding things and then get surprised when we find out.

I somehow think hiding things from us isn't a good choice because after every secret there's a problem or a villain will attack.
He at least should show some trust in us, we're not kids anymore...

Speaking of kids, I remember Alicia... The kid that almost died because of me today the smile of her face made it even worse... I feel so guilty like, she was about to die because of me but she still acted like I was a very big super hero

"Come on leave my head now..."

I finally found a small place to sit, it was a big rock in the side of the forest; i sat down hugging my knees close to my chest looking at the sunset.

It was so beautiful, i used to visit places all the time whenever i feel down or like this world no more can stand me.

I was in a deep thoughts, in another world if i can just thinking of everything how- "BOO"

I jumped at the sudden voice behind me, i looked around with fear and saw Morro laughing at me "Wow like how didn't you feel me coming??"

He asked whipped his imaginary tears, i glared at him and sat down again "You scared me..."

"I know! Anyway, how didn't you feel me? Like you used to be careful."

I looked at him "Oh- nothing i was just thinking."

Morro joined our team few years ago, i don't remember if it's 2 or 3, he really wanted to fix things so Wu gave him a chance.

At first i wasn't very glad of him joining especially after trying to kill me and the others several times.

He gained my trust and respect after helping me one night where i almost lost myself, he stayed with me and talked to me and i somehow felt safe around him from that time.

Him and i used to hangout at nights since he have mission in the day and i don't sleep at night we would just go around the city. He also used to tell me stories of him and the old team and we end up talking about my own parents.
Anyway~

"What are you doing here?" He took a sit beside me.

"I just wanted to run away from the village... I made a horrible mistake today and i don't think I have the courage to show my face to the city anymore."