Chapter2: What just happen?

In the old Dojo

   The fight between the sensei and Crax was in fire, the both of them aren't giving up yet. Suddenly, a light came from the sky; the two stopped fighting and now are looking at the sky to see the first 'Time Hand' coming toward their way. Wu must get it or everything will be worse. Unfortunately, Crax get it first and he hit Wu with it. The old sensei start feeling weak and the Time Hand is the one who took the person's power. If it touches you, you will lose your power and get older. It touches Wu and now he is weaker and the fear starts boiling his head. 'What should I do now? The Ninja shouldn't find out about this or they will surf again!' that was what Wu was thinking about Crax is laughing his evil laugh.

Meanwhile in the museum

  "Ahh! This is the last box Mr. Sanders, we finally finish everything" "you are right Kai. I m so thankful for all of you guys... I'm so sorry I keep you guys working in your day off, I know I shouldn't have done that but I really needed help, as you know I m getting older and I can't take care of everything like I used to". Kai and the other boys start having a look of regret especially after complaining all day of how they hated begin there and cleaning. Zane said "No it's alright Mr. Sanders it's our job to help people when they need us! Just call our names and we will be right in front of your eyes" "Zane is right... I'm sorry for complaining all day and making noise." Kai said with a look of regret in his eyes. Than the Mr. Sanders asked Kai to follow him so Kai told his friends to wait for him outside while he followed Sanders.

Kai's POV:

As I start following Sanders, I was busy watching the pictures that the museum has. Then I see a picture that I really wanted to see for the whole of my life... It was a picture of my Parents...'wow it's pretty' I didn't realize that Mr. Sanders was talking because I was amazed by the picture. I sometimes feel myself a burden for Dad and Mother, Dad must have been tired of taking care of me after the death of my birth-mom...I-I don't really like talking about subject because it hurt me I may be rude with people but I have a soft spot for Nya, Lloyd and the guys but not really... I sometimes just want my parents to be by my side for support Lloyd was right I need some support sometimes, I still have auntie Misaco but I felt empty inside. I still remember my Birth-mom voice, it was sweet and gentle. She was so perfect and lovely, I don't remember her really but I'm sure that she would be the best if she's alive now. I was like 3 years old when she died but I saw her dead body in front of me and I broke down and start screaming and she gave me that necklace in my chest and I promised her that I would never lose it or take it off my neck. And after her death, Maya raised me just like I was her own son and took care of me when I needed a motherly love and care so I start calling her mother because she loves me just like her real son and of course I love her a lot too. On the family events, the other used to go to their parents and Jay will always take Nya with him so I would be with sensei or alone but mostly I go to my parent's house or my mom's grave to talk or cry, Lloyd would invite me but I would always reject so I won't be a burden and ever the others but my answer is always a No.

  Let's go back to Sanders who's talking "As you see Kai this is the picture of your parents. They were really amazing, they were superheroes. They saved Ninja Go 20 to 30 years ago. They stayed in people's memories till now and people would never forget about them." "Yes... they did..." Is he sure about that? Chin told me that they had an evil side as I remember, and I wasn't happy by that, that hurt a lot I get sick for a month after thinking of that subject if it wasn't Lloyd who took care of me I can safely say that I would be dead right now. "You must be proud of them. And I bet you're so happy that you're their son." I looked at the ground for a moment "Yes I'm very proud." I can see him giving me an annoying look? What the... hell? But I just ignore it "Yeah that's cute..." He looked at me with a smile but Can I add that it look fake? 'What the hell happened to the Doctor? Is he sick or something? But the real question is why am I ever thinking about that? It's none of your business Kai' I rolled my eyes "You must be tire now Kai plus your friends are waiting you have to go now or your friend will start complaining about you begin late. Goodbye and Take care of yourself..." I heard him saying something else but I didn't catch it but I don't care. I nodded as an answer to him and start heading out of the room that he took me to.

   At the door, I met my friends "Hey, what did he said?" Lloyd asked me "Well to say that I was listening is a big mistake." I start laughing hard because well I didn't catch all what he was saying "Kai, don't be rude like that!" Nya screamed at me. "What! But that's me! Begin rude is my second job after babysitting Lloyd when she was a small kid." I laughed out loud while Lloyd start hitting my chest hard that make me chock on the air "okay! I was kidding but not really. He wasn't saying things new to me so yeah." The others nodded "Come on, the dorm is waiting to be cleaned." We heard Zane saying and we all start complaining again. 

  We start going to the sheep then Nya get a Notification from Pixel telling us to hurry because there is an important matter going on. Suddenly, when we start running, I felt like I was knocked down by someone in the head or Cole start training with my body while I was sleeping and when I opened my eyes I found myself in the sheep and everyone have the same expression as me, Confession. "What the hell did just happen?"

End of the chapter.

  What do you think of the story so far?