Chapter12: The Story

To be honest? I don't know what I'm doing anymore ;-;

Jay's POV:

Nya was very upset about the fact that she couldn't help Zane in the right time before coming to the dorm, I mean I would felt the same if I was in her place. Kai went to his room feeling guilty because he wasn't the one who get hurt; to be honest, I'm happy that it wasn't Kai who get hurt because Zane is an Android he might be just turned off but if it was Kai he could've die from the blood loss or in the right spot. I sigh from all the through that are running in my head, now Nya is out for taking a breath but I'm sure she went to the Samurai's cave to clear her mind off and to find the solution of Zane's problem. Wu told Lloyd to go and get Kai, and I to get Nya. Well I don't really know where is she or if she's really in her Samurai's cave so I decided to call her on her phone, I get my phone and called her contact and putted the phone on my ear it start ringing but she wasn't answering 'That's weird... Nya would always answer her phone.' I start getting worried "Sensei I'm gonna search about Nya she took longer than usual." Sensei Wu, Garmadon and Mrs.Misaco looked at me with shock? I mean I know that I'm such a lazy person who complain a lot but when it comes to Nya I would always go first "Ah, em okay then Jay, be safe okay?" I nodded at sensei's order and I start running. I reached where we park our cars and everything I looked around and I saw Kai's fast motor so I took it he won't be angry if I told him about Nya so yeah. I start ridding in the big desert hopping that Nya is alright but at the same time thinking about everything.

Without me knowing, I reached to the cave and I parked the car closer to the door. I opened the door and start looking for Nya "Nya, hey Nya that's me Jay! Are you here?" She didn't answer and I get deeper in the cave "Nya come on I know you're here stop playing." When I reached the big screen I didn't find her anywhere 'Where is she?' I looked over and then I saw something in the ground when I get closer I saw Nya in the ground, I panicked and run to her "Nya!! Nya! Omg! Wake up" I start shaking her to get up 'Shit if Kai knew he would kill me' I through to myself while trying to wake Nya up.

Nya's POV:

I felt someone shaking me in a violence way, I opened my eyes slowly to see that Jay was shaking me with a very worried face "Jay? What are you doing here? And why are you shaking me like that?" I asked him, he looked worried a lot if I'm right "Are you kidding me?!?! You were sleeping in the ground Nya Smith!!! Oh my god, I swear I felt Kai's punch on my face when I saw you sleeping on the ground! Thanks god nothing happened to you. You can't believe how panicked I was when I saw you in the ground." 

Jay was having a hard time trying to realize what just happened, I chuckled while looking at him "Where you that scared for me Jay?" I asked with a very soft voice trying to calm him down he was scared as I was seeing "Are you kidding me? Of course I was scared about you. But then the image of Kai breaking my bones comes into my mind and I get more scared." I start laughing at Jay's expression and I hugged him and kissed his cheeks "Thank you for caring for me jay, I'm really happy that I fall in love with someone as perfect as you, I love you." 

Jay giggled at my sentence and he hugged me back "I love you too baby, don't scare me like that again okay?" He said and kissed my cheek. "Come on let's go sensei need us now." I nodded at him and we start walking to the dorm.

3rd person POV;

Nya and Jay reached the dorm. When they entered to the meeting room, they found sensei Wu, Garmadon, Misaco, Lloyd and Cole sitting there properly waiting for them "Hey guys." "Hi." Nya looked around but didn't find her brother "Have you guys seen Kai? Is he in his room?" We looked at each other and when Lloyd opened her mouth to talk Kai entered the room "I'm so sorry guys, I passed out in my bed and I didn't realize until Lloyd woke me up." Everyone nodded and took a seat to listen to their sensei. "Okay now my students, as I told you before, but this time I'll tell all the details."

The Ninja looked at each other nodding waiting for their sensei to finish his talk "After my father's death, Garmadon and I get our own tear with the Spenjitzy musters who are in the real your parents. Maya master of Water, Ray smith and Juliette Biper were both masters of Fire, I was the golden Ninja, Mrs.brokstone and her husband, Mrs. And Mr. Golden, ice master and the time twins Crax and Acronix. Ah I forget Morrow." 

"MoRrOw?!" The ninja screamed at the same time "Yes, but he doesn't have a role here so he won't be a bother only that Juliette took care of him because well he was just a little kid back then." Kai looked at the ground and whispered to himself in English while rolling his eyes "ah, that's why he didn't hurt me back then and only threaded me ah what a reason and how could mom do that? I mean wait he was just a kid back then, right? I'm confused now..." When Kai looked up he saw all the members looking at him with a weird expression he blushed and said sorry "You don't have to Kai, I'll explain everything to you later just be patient" Misaco told him in English and winked at him "H-how...? You know what? I'm ganna ignore it...Sensei please finish you talk." The sensei nodded while taking a sip of tea "Okay, as I was saying, the team was training all day and night to protect NinjaGo from every attack and from whoever it was." Then Garmadon start talking "The time twins were very hard working and taking orders step by step just like everyone, they reached their power before anyone and that wasn't a good choice for us." "Then the other musters start reaching their power one by one and using it for helping people. But the twins start getting jealous over them because they weren't really useful. Then, years passed and their jealousy gets worse of the others." Misaco said 

"Meanwhile, the Ninja were already making their own families or ever waiting for a baby. That's when the twins lose it and attacked the masters; they used their power against us to take over NinjaGo. We tried to stop them with our power but they were using illegal roles to take over us; so we had no other choice but to create some new materiel to win over them. We asked Ray and Maya to create them while Juliette stayed with us to save the town." Wu said 

"Then with the four ciphers that Ray and Maya created, we won over Crax and Acronix and we took their power and we get four time cipher: slow motion bleu color, time freeze red color, fast move or get older green color and the last, time heal everything yellow color." Garmadon finished the talk; the Ninja looked at the sensei "So you're telling me that we have four time ciphers to find before the twins?" Cole asked with confusion and Misaco nodded "And Wu is acting like an old man because of the green ciper that make you older?" Garmadon nodded "wow, that's a lot to take in..." Jay said "ah, so we need the yellow cipher to get him back to his old self?" "Exactly" Kai looked at them then asked "Soooo... How do we find the ciphers?" Wu looked at his student and said "you don't find them... it find you." And then he gets into a deep sleep "What did he just said..."

Suddenly the alert went on which caused the ninja to run to the bounty as fast as they can to get it. In the bounty Nya went to the big screen and start typing something "Guys they are going to..." She looked at the others "...Jay's parent's junk..." "Where?" Jay said as if he didn't get it from the first time "I said your parent's junk."

 "Then what are we waiting?! I have to save my parents before anything happen to them!!!" Jay screamed from the panic and start running as fast as he can 

"Yeah, he's right let's go."

End of the Chapter.