Chapter5: Our New Dorm

Is anyone ready this?

3rd person POV:

At the moment you can see the shock on Kai's face just like the others. They all looked at him confused and worried. And when they were going to ask their sensei they found him already sleeping so Misaco asked them to leave Wu so that he can have a rest.

The Ninja decided to start unpacking the things in the boxes. "Okay! Who want to choose his room first?" Zane asked while looking at the Ninja "Why we don't let the youngest Chose this time?" Cole said while looking at Lloyd, Kai and Nya.
"Really?!" Nya asked with a smile on her face. Jay nodded at her and in a second she was nowhere to be seen. "Okay when she comes back you can go and chose Kai and then Lloyd." The two nodded while waiting for Nya to finish choosing.

Nya's POV:

Wow! I can't believe that the other let me chose first It's the first time *Laugh*
OKayyyyy I will chose my room now. We have two floors the first has four rooms and the second has 3, I start with the first floor. When I entered the first room; It was just simple just like an home officer, agh NO thank you but I'm sure that I will come here to work with the others. I went to the second room and I wasn't satisfied yet. It was a simple with some unfinished  decor and a small cute bed.
It color was a dark blue, I think Jay will choose this room, but I wanna be close to him... ah it's alright I hope the next one will be good for me.
I entered the last room in the floor and to my surprised it was so cool.

 "IT'S PERFECT!" I screamed with all my voice.
The room was colored by a very beautiful baby blue, it have a king size bed and larger place to put some important stuff with a small window that have a view of the green beautiful garden that we have.
I will make sure to plant some roses there and take care of them as a habit from now on.
I start running downstairs and to tell the others that I found my beautiful room.

Kai's POV:

We heard Nya screaming "ITS PERFACT!" and we knew that she chose her room.
She gets downstairs with hurry and a huge smile on her face "Guys I already chose my room and it's perfect. Who is next?"
Everyone pointed at me and I nodded. "Okay then Kai. Look, you go to the second floor because the first wont fit your liking, Okay?" I nodded as an answer for her and I start walking to the second floor.
Well Nya know me so much that she know I don't really like color I prefer dark once.
I reached the second floor and I entered the first room. It was with a green color? It looks good but nah thank you, Lloyd may choose it.
I want to the second one. I opened the door while praying that it will empress me in a good way and I think it did.
It was colored by a dark red, It space is large and have big window?!?! Oh my God! I love windows! I opened it slowly and I was wetness the green garden and from behind the sea?! Oh man I love the see especially mixed the sunset or the sunrise.
Okay this room is the best. I will just change some here and there and of course clean it and it would be great.
I start heading downstairs to let Lloyd chose her room. I really hope that she will chose the room next to mine 'At least I will have some company' I chuckled at my own through and went to the living room with the others.

Lloyd's POV:

Kai came back with a smile on his. Oh my god, I really love him when he smile he looks more handsome than he already is.
"So? Did you choose your room?" Cole asked with a smile and Kai nodded with a smile on his face.
I'm happy that he is my fiancé I love him a lot.
'I want to have a room beside him at least I will have fun with him' I chuckled at my through while start heading to the first floor.
The rooms there didn't really get my love.
I think Nya chose this one with the baby blue color its beautiful
'I will just head to the 2nd floor and I will see what to chose'.
Ah finally, I just reached the second floor and it look like I will find my room here but I should do or I won't be having a room for myself.
I entered the second room directly because hell I wanted to It's none of your business.
It was a very pretty room 'ah, It may be Kai's, he loves that kind of room and things. He really have a very good teste in everything especially women' I smirked at the thought.
I went back to the first room maybe my luck is there. When I entered I was right I don't care I want this room! I just need to change some things here and there and it will be perfect for me.
I want back to the living room telling the guys about the room.

Author's POV:

When Lloyd reached the living room, Jay, Cole and Zane start looking at their room one by one and coming back to take their boxes to the rooms
"Okay! Everyone go to your room and take your things with you. The boxes have everyone's name,clear?"
Everyone nodded while start taking boxes to their rooms.

Jay's POV:

   Nya have the room across me 'OMG! That's cool!'
    "Hey Nya! Need any help dear?" "Ah, yes please Jay could you help me with some boxes?" She asked me as if I would say no
   "Of course! It s my job to help you baby" I sais the last part with a smirk on my face.
  She blushed on the nickname I give her 'Oh god I love teasing her like that.'
    I run downstairs to get her and my things I took my things to my room and went to her while holding her things.
  She was holding a box with 'Samurai' on it.
   "do you still have the Samurai s cloths and things? I thought you get rid of them when you become the Water master. But I see you didn't" I said and she looked down at the box "I can't get rid of it Jay... It's just I can't, it becomes a part of me after all those years. I've always loved begin the Water Ninja but the Samurai still having many memories for me and ever for all of us, I saved almost everyone while wearing it. The good days will never die." I slowly hugged her and gave her my best smile to comfort her.
   "I still remember the shocked look on your faces guys when you knew that I am the Samurai" she said with sadness in her voice.
    "Ah Nya, It's alright. To be honest I'm still shocked till now hehe. But that doesn't change the fact that you are a hero. You are the water master you can't be the Samurai and the water ninja at the same time my love... I know It's hard, But you have to my dear." I tried to easy her sadness I hope I did.
   "You are right Jay, I will just take a last look on it and then I will hide it away from me." She said and starts opening the box and took a good look on it and turned to me.
   I held her hands and start looking at her beautiful blue eyes and she did the same.
   We slowly start getting closer to each other
   "Hay gu-AH! I should have knock before talking" Kai entered the room then closed his eyed after seeing me and Nya almost kissing each other.
He was was about to leave but he his head on the door 'ouch that must hurt' he fall on the ground still closing his eyes 'poor him'
   Nya and I start laughing and we helped him up but he was still in pain           "Ah I must wash my eyes and get a bandana on my head after that... Stupid me. Sorry guys I forget to knock." He said while still in the ground, oh It must hurt him a lot he didn't ever get up yet.
   "It's alright big bro, Is you head still hurting you?" Nya asked with worry in her voice.
    I love how she cares about her big brother and of course me.
   "Yeah but it's okay the pain wouldn't long. Anyway, There's an attack in the city, We don't know who or how or Where or... wait is there another question? I don't know! Anyway, Zane get the notification and he is calling us, let's go."
  And he disappeared in the hallway. Nya and I looked at each other and then we start laughing.
   "The hit must get him dizzy, He can't ever walk like people" Nya said between laughter." "I agree."

END OF THE CHAPTER

But seriously, is anyone interested in this story????