Chapter27: Our Target

Nya's POV:

Jay and I were together for the day, we asked the sensei for a free day since we have been working for a long time and I needed some alone time from work.

We went to the park for some fresh air; we were enjoying each other's company while jay was telling me about one time where he almost died.

"As I was saying, I told him to stop that but he didn't want to so I did my famous move! I ran as fast as possible."

"Thanks god you used that 'move' you could've died there." I hugged his arm close to me. My mind wasn't with me those days; all I'm thinking about is who have my dear samurai and my brother.

"What's on your mind bae?" His voice changed from the funny to the calm yet full of care, I looked at him and he was having that cute gentle smile caressing my hair slowly "Nothing just... life? Me, you, Kai... I don't know what else. I no more know what to do, things changed and I sometimes feel hopeless."

I looked at the sky sighing "I want my brother's help but he isn't available... I mean ha, he already has a lot in his mind and I don't want to be a bother to him."

"Yeah... That boy is almost going insane from all this, but he still didn't open up for us. Last night Lloyd said he hardly brings his mom's killer subject, she said he was so much in pain but he is still hangin-"

Suddenly, we heard a loud noise coming from the police station across the street and people were running to save their life "Oh no! Call the others the snacks are attacking the police station!"

Jay nodded and told the others about the matter, me and some police officers were trying to stop the vermillion from getting near the people, not long after Jay come to my side helping me.

"They said they are on their way!" I nodded to him and fought more.

Cole's POV:

I've been searching about Kai for the past hour but he's not here, I needed him in something but the boy disappeared from the dorm, I asked Zane but he said he didn't see him and asked me if I saw him I should tell him to go eat or else Zane would kill both of us.

Kai have been acting weird lately, he would stay in his room all the day, talk in English most of the time and doesn't sit with us in the living room; and if you ask me... That's suspicious. He must be hiding something from us and I need to see if it's dangerous.

I walked toward Kai's bedroom thinking of the possibility of him having suicidal thoughts or maybe self harm again.

I suddenly heard Zane calling for us to the control room. I hurried there finding Zane, Lloyd and Garmadon looking at the big screen "What's wrong?"

I moved close to the screen to take a closer look "Nya and Jay said there's an attack, both of them are saving people until we reach there and we can start fighting. Nya said the twins aren't there."

Zane explained and I nodded "Had any contact with Kai to help us?"

"Sadly no, he is not answering his watch or phone but we can't wait for him Nya and Jay needs your help. Kai will come after us later." Garmadon responded while we nodded heading toward the city.

Kai's POV:

Using airjitzu, I flow up looking at where Dio was looking "Dio your expression is-" 'Kai run!'

I didn't understand anything, I turned around to run as Dio ordered me but I was stopped by a sword pointed in my chest "Where do you think you're going, little Smith?"

The twins found me and I was not ready to face them again "Ughh leaving?"

The twins looked at me with a smirk "You think it's easy? Or are you playing dump?"