[24] Siblings' time

Sorry y'all, I'm very busy with school, i just wanna graduate and leave this country for a better future 💔

3rd POV:
The night went calm; everyone was in their rooms sleeping peacefully.

Nya was with her brother, she didn't want to leave him alone since the fight that happened few hours ago

"Hey big bro, how do you spend the time when you don't sleep?" She asked with curious eyes, he can't be just looking at the wall or the roof all the night, right?

"I don't have a special thing, I just sometimes play with Dio or read a book from my phone or just go through social media or... Hey! Wanna see a beautiful view?" He turned toward her with a smile on his face "Of course!"

He took her hand and they start walking to the middle of the forest "Kai... Brother? Are you sure this is safe?" She asked a bit worried not really familiar with the place "Don't worry! Please trust me and don't be afraid!" He looked at her with some worry; he feared his sister not trusting him.

"I trust you big brother." Nya said in a smile and Kai just took her hand and they keep running deeper into the forest

"Okay okay! We're almost there close your eyes, this place is so beautiful at this time and I wanna surprise you." He said with a very big smile making Nya's heart melt.

She whispered an okay with a small smile to him closing her eyes while he guided her to the place.

"Okay! You can open your eyes now!" Nya slowly opened her eyes to see a very pretty river. There was a big rock that let people sit there. The sky was copied to the water's face making look as if there are two skies with shining starts.

"Whoa- Kai how did- oh my god this place is very beautiful!!!" She looked at him with amazement "I know right?! I love this place so much... Whenever I feel down or tired I come here. I don't know if people know about this place."

They sat down together at the rock beside the river looking at the sky.

"Wow this place is so amazing, how did you find it?" Nya asked her brother with curiosity, she saw how his eyes shine. It's been years since she saw that small sparkle in his eyes "I found it four years ago... I was walking around and just my legs took me here so I kept on coming here for a while."

"So you come here when you run away from the dorm?" He thought for a second and shook his head "No, not really. I have a lot of other places this is just the nearest to the dorm so no one will realize my disappearance suddenly." He was talking in a very calm voice.

"I wonder how does the other places looks like." I said with some teasing in my tone and he let out a laugh "They don't look the same, I know how to choose places remember? Plus if they all look the same I would get bored." He said with a small pout in his face making Nya let a giggle "You look adorable when you pout like that."

They both start laughing; the night was so beautiful that day, clear sky, millions of stars and the siblings enjoying themselves chatting and telling stories maybe none of them heard of it before.

"No you must be kidding me!" Nya said laughing her heart out while Kai was telling her one of his crazy nights alone

"No I swear I'm serious! I was so terrified when I saw him and I was like 'hell nah!! Run Kai, run!' Then when I start running he followed me and I didn't know he was behind me soooo... I start mocking him and making fun of the way he talks and you know the drama I always do when I'm making fun of people but he actually was behind me. Anyway, my head still hurt when I think about the hit I get from him."

The siblings were laughing together; they had so much fun "I can't believe you! Why? You could have just run!"

"You know I can't keep my mouth to myself." Their laughter's were heard from far. They really had fun.