Chapter9: Tell them the story

Misaco's POV:

Wu told me to call one of the ninja and tell them to come here; he wants to complete the story for them so that they will protect Ninja Go and their selves from the new enemy. 

Wu should have told them everything at once so that they will be able to fight and defend their selves especially that Crax is a new enemy and we don't ever know where Acronix is till now. I tried to call Lloyd but her phone is closed; I tried with Nya and it was the same, I tried with Cole but he didn't pick up; Jay would never answer my calls I should have told him to pick up anyway I called Kai and I heard the phone rings and then I heard his voice "What is it Auntie? Did something happen?" 

His voice make him look a lot tired; I should take care of him more those days, I sigh "No my son, it's just that Wu wants to see you guys. He said that he want to explain to you everything." 

He was silence for seconds than said "Okay Auntie, we will be there as soon as possible." "Thank you so much Kai; Drive safe guys don't get into troubles in the way okay? See you later." I hung up I wonder what had happen and I wonder if the others are the same. "Did you tell them?" I heard Wu and Garmadon from behind I turned to face them; "Yeah, I just talked to Kai; he said that they are on their way back." 

"That's good at least nothing will happen to them." He said 'I hope that too...' Garmadon was silence all the time I think he knows something that we don't know "Garmadon... Are you hiding something from us? You were silence all the time." I looked at him "Ah, it's nothing I was just thinking; we doesn't ever know if Acronix is alive and if he is, where have he been all the 40 years ago and ever maybe he is someone we know and he know everything about us and the Ninja." He's right... What if he is someone we trust and then will stab us in our backs? I won't accept that ever! "We should be ready, take Wu to his room so that he can rest." 

He nodded at me and start heading to the room with Wu.

Jay's POV:

Everything is messed up; we couldn't do anything at the moment. 

Now, we should go to sensei Wu and tell him what happened, ooh he'll get mad.

3rd person POV:

The Ninja reached home and now they are getting out of the boat after the last look at their friend lying there helpless. 

Suddenly, the screen showed Pixel's face "Zane! Wake up. You have to wake up." 

But Zane didn't answer "Ughh!" and she disappeared again.

(A/n: I just wanted to say that all things in this chapter and all the story are from my brain, every moment is from my imagination so don't worry. I'm happy that no one will read this it's just to please me and my imagination and to see it when I grow up and laugh. Enjoy)

Kai's POV: (Things are ganna be Dramatic here so... ugh)

When we were entering home, untie Misaco welcomed us with a small smile on her face. We all smiled back at her and she looked behind us searching about Zane

 "Where is Zane??? He must be the first to enter home usually." I looked at the ground ignoring her question. 

I don't know about the others but I sigh then start walking away to my new room to have some rest. I couldn't handle more of what's going now.

 I entered my room and looked around, I always wished to have a room by my own and here  I am, I chose the dark red color for the walls and I already buy some new things I just have to put them in their places and they are easy so it won't take me long to organize them.