9.

"You are definitely the devils wife," Lucifer says kissing her on the lips gently but sweetly. "How do you feel?"

"Great actually especially now that I'm seeing you. What happened?"

"Well Darling I'll tell you what happened..... the man who shot you came after you. When Chloe and I got there you were in your true form choking him out, Chloe got scared and shot you three times,"

"I'm sorry honey. I know you told me never to-"

"Hush darling. I know you were just protecting yourself. I'm not mad at you I swear, besides I found it sexy whenever you're in your true form,"

Asura giggled before letting out a series of coughing fits.

"Luci," she says in a raspy voice as Lucifer stroked her hair. "Can I get some water?" She asked as Lucifer nodded his head and kissed her forehead.

"I'll be right back," he says before leaving the room.

"You don't deserve him you know," Asura heard a new voice say as soon as she closed her eyes.

"Amenadiel a pleasure I'm sure,"

"Indeed it is but you still don't deserve him,"

"Your right I dont but I'm glad that I have him anyways. I wouldn't have it any other way I love Lucifer,"

"I know and that's what I hate about both of you together," 

"Excuse me?"

"I see the way Luci is around you. He'll do anything for you, hell he'll even die for you. You put Lucifer's life in mortal danger just by being here,"

"I advise you to shut up and leave if you are going to talk to my wife negatively," Lucifer says coming through the door with a glass of water in his hand.

He came to her and handed it to her as he sat down on the edge of the bed. Amenadiel rolled his eyes.

"Why are you here anyways brother?"

"I came to apologize for the part I played. What dad did with Asura is wrong and even though she doesn't deserve you, you do love her and I'm happy for the both of you,"

"Thank you now get out,"

"Luci, I need to tell you something about her though,"

"What? That I don't know about my wife?"

"I've been observing and watching her. It seems that whenever a guy sees her they immediately fall in love with her but it doesn't work on us celestial beings? Why is that?"

"I don't know, it irritates me greatly,"

"Maybe it's because she's not human maybe she has some love spell thing going on when humans look at her,"

"I conjured up my own wife Amenadiel, I know the abilities I gave her,"

"It was only a thought but I guess I'll leave you two be,"

"Finally," Lucifer says as Amenadiel rolled his eyes before flying away.

Once the two was alone Asura couldn't help but feel sad at the words Amenadiel was telling her. She doesn't deserve him, she never did. She didn't ask to be created Lucifer had created her.

"What's wrong darling?" Lucifer asked concerned with his wife as he held onto her.

"I don't deserve you, I put you in too much danger, I could get you killed," Asura admitted causing Lucifer's eyes to soften.

"Darling don't tell me that's what Amenadiel told you? I love you, you mean the world to me. If anything I don't deserve you but I'm thankful for you everyday for the rest of my life. You are loved, and nothing will ever change that, I'd die for you a hundred times over if it means keeping you safe,"

Asura's eyes began to weld up in tears as she held onto Lucifer tighter.

"I love you Luci, promise me you'll never let me go," Asura says looking up at Lucifer who was looking down at her and placed his hands on her cheeks and wiped the tears away.

"I promise darling, I wouldn't ever dream of it," he says before his eyes searched hers and sealed his lips with hers.

A few hours of cuddling, watching movies and eating popcorn the door to there shared room had knocked.

"Uhh.... Come in," Lucifer says as in came Chloe who was looking as guilty as ever.

Lucifer narrowed his eyes at her.

"What could you possibly want?" He hissed as Chloe flinched but was looking at Asura.

"I noticed you haven't been to work for several weeks, I figured it was due to..... her," she says avoiding eye contact with Asura.

"Detective, do you have a problem with my wife?"

"Lucifer..... I can't explain what I saw that day. I've began to question everything about the universe. What.... What is she?"

"Ask her yourself," Lucifer says kissing Asura on the head as Chloe looked over at her.

"I want to apologize for shooting you. I was just so frighten and didn't know what to do. But I need to know.... What are you?" She asks causing Asura to sigh as she looked over at Lucifer.

He nodded his head in permission before Asura changed into her true form causing Chloe's eyes to widen.

"I'm a demon Chloe. From hell,"

"And that makes me the devil from hell who created her," Lucifer says before showing his true face as well.

Chloe Decker was lost for words as her head began to spin especially when the two shared a kiss in there true form.

"Hey handsome I haven't seen a face like yours in years,"

"I know darling. I had to keep my handsome human face,"

"Your handsome either way my love," she says causing Lucifer to growl.

"W-what?" Chloe asked before she blacked out.

A/N: I'm back! Oh my it's been about what? 10 years? Haha hope you enjoyed 958 words and counting!