27.

TWO MONTHS LATER

"LUCIFER!" Asura yelled as she was as big as a horse now.

It's been two months since she's been pregnant, and Asura is basically going to pop any moment now. Ever since she became immortal, Lucifer has never left her side again, until this morning it would seem.

"LUCI!" Asura shouted taking the elevator down to Lux.

No answer as she screamed and hunched over in pain when the baby delivered a powerful blow. Maze came running out of her room.

"ASURA!" She shouted as she helped her up and to sit down on the couch.

The demon had become closer to Asura as she could feel the baby getting stronger.

"Maze.... Where's Lucifer?" Asura asked hoping she knew the answer.

"I saw him leave for work early this morning," she replies causing Asura to roll her eyes as she leaned her head back.

"This baby could be due any day now and here he is messing around with the police force," Asura says causing Maze to chuckle.

"I don't know about you but is that jealously I sense in your voice?"

"Why? Because he's with detective bitch face most of the time?"

"Yup, definitely jealous," Maze said while laughing. "On a serious note though, he's in love with-"

"AHHHHH!" Asura screamed as she could feel extreme pain coming from inside her stomach.

"ASURA! WHAT CAN I DO?!" Maze shouted as Asura screamed again.

"THE BABY!SHES HURTING ME! AHH!" She screamed as she felt another powerful blow. "LUCIFER GET LUCIFER!" Asura shouted as she felt her water break causing both her and Maze to scream.

"NOW?!" They both yelled as Asura let out another painful scream.

"Okay..... uhhhh..... LUCIFER! I'LL CALL HIM!" She shouted frantically while pulling out her phone.

Lucifer Morningstar was at a crime scene inside the house. He was asking Ella questions when he felt his phone ringing in his pocket. He took it out to find Maze calling.

"Yes Mazikeen?!" He asked after the third ring.

"LUCIFER-"

"AHHHHHH!" He heard Asura scream in the background.

"What's going on?" Lucifer asked panic evident in his voice.

"LUCIFER YOUR FUCKING BABY IS COMING!" Maze screamed out.

"Breath Asura breath,"

"Oh My! I'll be right there! I'm having a baby!" Lucifer screamed causing Ella to jump as she looked up at him confused he turned to Chloe.

"DETECTIVE I HAVE TO GO! ASURA IS HAVING MY BABY!" He screamed while running off.

Once Lucifer was out of human sight he spread out his wings and began to fly as fast as he could back to Lux. He couldn't wait to meet his baby girl only after two months. Once to Lux he hears vivid screaming from the inside.

"COME ON ASURA! PUSH! SHES ALMOST THERE!"  He heard Maze scream just as he busted open the door.

"IM HERE! IM HERE!" Lucifer announced just as Asura screamed one last scream before he began to hear a loud baby cry.

Lucifer stopped in his tracks as he could see Maze holding onto her.

"Lucifer," she says smiling as she turned to show him his baby.

His baby was beautiful and Lucifer knew he was in love at first sight. His baby had beautiful brown eyes, with straight black hair. Her fingers were so small as Maze turned to give Asura the baby.  Asura was short of breath as she looked at her beautiful baby girl.

"Alaura, Alaura Morningstar," she breaths out before taking her last breath

"Asura?" Lucifer asked walking over to his wife as Maze took the baby to clean her off.

"Hey Asura? Asura this isn't funny," Lucifer said frantically as he started to panic.

"NOOOOOOO! NO DAD! DAD I THOUGHT YOU MADE HER IMMORTAL?!" Lucifer screamed out into the ceiling eyes glowing red as his wings spread out.

"No, no, no, no Please come back. FATHER!" Lucifer screamed placing his head on her chest as he held onto her.

He began to cry. Maze watched Lucifer breaking down with sorrow in her eyes as she held onto the now cleaned off baby girl. Lucifer realized that He hasn't even held his daughter yet, but he was more concerned about why his wife wasn't breathing.

"Please dad, please don't take my Queen away. I'll do anything just please don't take her away," Lucifer begged before he heard a large intake of breath as Asura's chest began moving up and down again.

Lucifer gave his love a much needed kiss on the lips before taking her face in his hands.

"Asura, Asura what happened?"

"Your father wanted to speak with me,"

"And?"

"He said that he's coming, and that he was proud of you," she announces with a smile on her face.